Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Does she?” Lois asked seriously. “Clark, she’s not like other girls; she’s never dated before. Remember what her romantic life was like before she came here? Non-existent. She was a Kryptonian noble; she was already married; she didn’t have the luxuries of dating.” She sighed. “She doesn’t know about the ‘rules,’ Clark. She doesn’t know that Jimmy’s avoiding her because she’s lying to him. All she knows is that he’s pushing her away.”
Lois need to talk to her soon.

“They’re snails,” Linda countered.

“They’re really good,” Lex said, holding up a snail. “Just try one; I promise if you don’t like them, you don’t have to eat them.”

Linda glanced down uneasily at her plate. She suddenly felt an extreme wave of nausea as she looked back up at Lex, but it wasn’t from the snails. She didn’t belong there - not with the snails or with the wine or especially Lex; she couldn’t convince herself any longer.

“I’m sorry,” she said as she grabbed her clutch from where she set it on the table and got to her feet. “I’m sorry, Lex.” She headed for the elevators.
rotflol

A disturbing smile slowly spread across his face as he sat leaned back and pondered a new game plan. He knew Linda was still pining for that pathetic excuse for a photographer, Jimmy Olsen, and Lex knew that he had to be dealt with. He reached for his cell phone and dialed a number.
Poor Jimmy. eek

More soon, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The plot thickens! And, yes, poor Jimmy. Glad that Linda's finally figured out Lex isn't her type though. <G>

More soon, please!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard