Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
FDK here.

Thanks.

I'm not sure I'll be able to post part 11 tomorrow - it may be Wednesday morning when I get to it.

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Get back here right now and post the next part!!!!

Wonderfully written, loving and suspenseful at the same time - had me on the edge of my seat.

I am thinking Henderson is acting as a double agent

robinson
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's so weird, Lois not trusting Henderson. But it works. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I agree - get back here!

How did Henderson know where they were?

I was so shocked to learn that Henderson might be in cahoots with Trask. I don't think he is anymore, but I'm still feeling a little wary, especially with you throwing Scardino in the mix like that.

I didn't get a chance to comment before, but I did feel badly for Hodge's death. A fitting end for him, protecting Lois and Clark, but still sad.

Now I'm just hoping Lois learned enough from her emotional trauma to be able to help Clark with his.

Amber

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooo Lois figured things out fast hyper

Wonder how Henderson managed to find them. A tracking device? Or is the good friend Sarah in league with some unsavory crowd. Or is Henderson a good guy and in league with Sarah who is in league with some savory crowd?

Michael, wondeirng if you have any question marks left in that bag-o-letters of yours.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
What do you mean with
I'm not sure I'll be able to post part 11 tomorrow - it may be Wednesday morning when I get to it.
You'll let us wait? That is torture ... how about posting the last three parts together ... now? laugh laugh laugh

I loved Clark's insecurities he seems to think Lois loves him only with powers ... lunkhead.

And Lois figured out about the Kryptonite, phew!

Great part!

Kathryn
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
great part! getting even more interesting!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
robinson - Thank you for the FDK. Some answers are in Part 11 - which I'll post tomorrow.

DSDragon - I'm glad it works. Thanks!

Amber

How did Henderson know where they were?
See Part 11 wink

Now I'm just hoping Lois learned enough from her emotional trauma to be able to help Clark with his.
Thank You!! In many ways this story complements Adrift. Lois learnt a lot about grief - lessons she can now use to help Clark - in a similar way to how he helped her.

Also ... glad you liked Hodge enough to be sad at his passing.

Michael - A tracking device? Good idea.

Someone is definitely in cahoots with someone ...

Loved your comment about the question marks.

There are still two *very* important questions to come. wink

Kathryn - Thanks for leaving FDK.

The last few parts still need a little polishing. But from tomorrow, I should be able to post daily again.

I appreciated your comment re Clark's insecurities. I really wanted to show how shaken he is by this ... but still keep him in character.

Sarah - Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it.

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This story is thrilling! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment. I was sad for Hodge, too. frown I hope he was successful in his plan to eliminate Trask. So many questions indeed. You couldn't have picked a more fitting title. wink I'm looking forward to the answers... hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Andreia Thanks for your FDK.

I hope he was successful in his plan to eliminate Trask.
It's funny how we're all quite happy for the bad guys to be 'eliminated'. wink

I'm glad you're reading and enjoying the story. Thanks for your comment re Hodge.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard