Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
At least Lucy has a good attorney. dance

As usual, this chapter was excellent and moved the story along well. This story is original and intriguing and I am enjoying it very much. I will be watching eagerly for the next chapter.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great writing/flow. I could really visualize the cuts when one answer would lead to the next cast member telling their story form this point on.

Wonder what you're going to do next jump

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cookiesmom is right - this is a really original story! Terry, you've taken the characters we know and love and put them into an AU that's true to the spirit of the show and canon, richly detailed, and with a meaty plot. Highly enjoyable.

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I have to wonder how Lois' double life is going to complicate the police investigation and if it might throw some suspicion on her even though Lucy is the 'obvious' prime suspect.

Tank (who is confident that Henderson will know that Lucy is innocent as the most likely suspect is never the actual murderer... or is she?)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi Terry,

This is not strictly feedback, but just a quick note to say that it looks like we've got a new foster son who's in pretty bad shape. He's in the hospital right now.

Somebody beat the **** out of this baby.
mad mad mad

So, if I'm not around for a long while, I'm probably still reading but too exhausted to say anything intelligent. dizzy

Meanwhile, everybody pray for K. He's ten months old.
sad

This *is* my happily ever after.
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
awesome part, as usual. I couldn't resist reading, even though I know it would be better to wait for all of it to read so as not to get anxiety attacks.
and good luck HappyGirl - that sucks, but hopefully the baby will get better soon!

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Hey, y'all.

C-mom: I'm glad Lucy has a good attorney, too. Angela is one of the characters I lifted from the show, and she may be the one I changed the least.

Michael: Glad you liked that technique. It's not original with me. I stole it from a Star Trek: Next Generation episode, but it fit so well that I just had to use it. I didn't think anyone would sit still while reading five complete interviews, and this also gave me a chance to strengthen all of the band members' character profiles.

Iolanthe: Thanks! Positive comments like that are like cool water on a dry and dusty day.

Tank: I'm glad that there's enough doubt about Johnny's guilt to make people think that someone else might have done it. Be sure and check out the next chapter where some very interesting evidence shows up.

HappyGirl: You can read it later. It's not going anywhere. I salute your compassion and courage, you wonderful lady. Taking care of foster children is a tremendous responsibility, and caring for an injured child is triple that. I detest a man who beats a woman, and I abhor anyone who beats a child. An abused woman has some chance of escape (not as much as some might think), but a child has none and must rely on the mercy of strangers for help. I applaud your actions and pray that the child will recover fully, both physically and emotionally. I would guess that he's going to require a lot of love from you, and I think you have all that and more in your heart.

Sarahg: I promise not to permanently break any of the important toys. And don't worry about the story disappearing. I'll keep posting every few days. In fact, it's time to post the next chapter. Thanks for reading!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard