Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Feedback here.

It's Tuesday evening here. I have some RL to deal with so the next part will be Thursday afternoon.

Thanks in advance!!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hmmm, I totally get the title now because this chapter left me with so many questions. My gut is telling me that this is going to be the shrink the significant other with the shampoo, but we haven't seen the kooky lady from Lois's old high school. Her name escapes me at the moment. However, the message Lois found out the end really has me puzzled.
Can't wait for the next update!

~Mel~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
help

Kathryn
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Very sneaky. Is someone trying to get to Lois through Clark? Is this some kind of Tempus-inspired plot to delete Utopia from the timeline? Is Clark the target of the apparent abduction, or is it Superman? Is Sarah actually Zara? Is the message to Lois a trap or is there someone working against the people who took Clark (assuming, of course, that's what really happened).

So very many questions! Will they all be answered by the end of the story? Will Lois get a satisfactory answer from the clue she's found in her purse? And was it really necessary to grab her like that to deliver it? The bruises on her face make me think that her assailant was super-powered, but a strong normal human could have done that. It makes me wonder just how deep these questions are going to lead her.

I'm waiting, I'm waiting, I'm waiting...

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
am anxiously awaiting more - i hope i can sleep tonight. worried about where this is going. very sneaky...

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hah! Being mugged to put something *in* her purse! I did not see that coming.

I have a pretty good idea from Adrift who took Clark, but I still don't see why or how....

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I did wonder what the mugger did. Now we know smile And there are so many questions. So much angst. And you portray a Lois slowly getting nuts quite well thumbsup

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for the FDK.

Mel Thanks for your comments. Glad the title fits.

Kathryn You think you know who grabbed Lois? laugh I'd love to know what you're thinking. Thanks for FDK.

Terry You have some really good questions there, Terry.

About the bruises on Lois's cheek - they were faint, so faint Clark only saw them when he was closely examining her face.

I wasn't indicating superstrength ... in fact she was telling the truth when she said she was barely hurt.

Thanks for leaving FDK.

Sarah Hope you slept well! More soon. Thanks.

Amy Thanks for you comments. Who do you think took Clark? There were some hints in Adrift, but they were more to do with the 'why' than the 'who'.

Michael Thanks for your FDK. A slowly going nuts Lois laugh

Thanks everyone. I have a meeting to attend, then I'll get back here and post Part 6.

Corrina.

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
This whole part was nerve-wracking...I don't have a clue what's going to happen!

Love this story!

Amber

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Kathryn You think you know who grabbed Lois? I'd love to know what you're thinking.
I think it is ... no I won't tell you, not until you tell me where Clark is! laugh

Kathryn
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Amber Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for leaving FDK.

Kathryn Clark is ... uhm ... see part 9. evil

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard