#64974 07/19/09 12:51 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Feedback goes here.

Thanks!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark's idea is so great giving Lois something to remember the important times or persons in her life.

The farmboy with his honey was unbelievably sweet, although I had to read it twice to get the second meaning of 'honey'.

Clark's parents will be so happy for Lois and their son.

I hope Clark will discover his heritage someday.

Great part, I love it! clap

Kathryn
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That was so sweet! Those two have a long four weeks ahead of them. The charm bracelet was wonderful and unexpected. It was a beautiful way for Clark to show his love for Lois. I really liked that she wanted to add a star for him.

~Mel~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, this certainly holds a lot of fluffy goodness after Adrift smile The charms bracelet was a sweet idea and their frustration over the four weeks is palpable. Wonder if this story is going to end with their wedding? And what sort of havoc you will wreak upon your gentle readers wink

Michael, waiting for the other shoe...

PS: /whispers: blue arrow on post/

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for the FDK!

Kathryn Some of your comments make me wonder if you've read my mind!!

(I didn't accidently attach my files to MDL, did I? wink )

Thanks for your comments.

Mel - thanks! I'm glad you liked the bracelet ... and the star.

Michael

Michael, waiting for the other shoe...
That was exactly Iolanthe's comment when she betaed the first three parts.

Maybe we could just have 14 parts of sweetness wink

Merriwether
Merriwether
This is one of the sweetest proposal/follow up scenes I have ever read. The bracelet was absolutely amazing, and I pretty much melted over the farmboy and his honey. How you managed to write a scene like that without it being the least bit cloying or hokey is a testament to your writing skill. I am beyond impressed.

In fact, I have to say this is quite literally one the best series that I have read. I devoured the first three stories last week (it's your fault I was up to 2:30 am the other night, btw wink ), then started on this one this weekend. I was tempted to wait until you were done, just because I got so completely immersed in the first three stories that I wanted to have that feeling again with this one, but when you said that you would be posting daily, I just couldn't resist.

Is this your first foray into writing for L&C? I couldn't find a listing for you on the L&C Fanfic Archive, but I hope you'll remedy that. Your work deserves as much exposure as it can get. Your talent absolutely blows me away.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I was wondering what to say but found that Kathy had expressed my exact feelings in her first sentence. This was wonderful and an absolutely amazing scene. clap love [Linked Image]

The descriptions of the bracelet and the whole part for that matter were fabulous. I found it very easy to see each charm on the bracelet.

After all this you don't really need to mix in any angst do you? grovel

Bob

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
laugh

No you didn't attach any of your files ...

Kathryn
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
KathyB - thanks for your very generous feedback, Kathy. I'm eek that you stayed up until 2:30 - hope you weren't too tired the next day.

I discovered I enjoyed writing in the early 1990s - then my husband finished university and supporting him in a high-pressure job, raising 4 (then later 5) kids and renovating a house left no time to write.

I found this site last November - before that I didn't even know fanfic existed! I was so excited because now I have some spare time to write and I'd found a place to post my stories.

I haven't submitted anything to the archive yet - but I intend to. Thanks for the encouragement. smile1

Bob - thanks, Bob. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

The angst is already mixed - sorry!

Kathryn Phew!

Corrina.

Columnist
Columnist
His hand slid back and she saw a boy, holding a pot with the word ‘honey’ on it. She looked at him, questioning. “He’s a farmboy,” Clark explained. “With his honey.”
I completely melted and fell in love with your Clark Kent.

I always thought that girls who said they 'swoon' was a hyperbole, but I actually swooned when I read that. He's so sweet and adorable!

I'm officially taking boyfriend applications for anyone even remotely half as adorable as your Clark Kent. (Bonus points if they have *thatchest*)

.talk nerdy to me.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard