Next Thread
Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Did I mention that my hubby thinks I'm insane for wanting to take 6 kids to the ball game?

FDK goes here smile .

Thanks!
Carol

Kerth
Kerth
RE the 6 kids - he's right!

RE the story ....
He set the bag on the floor and rested his hands on her waist. "You have seen my other outfit, right? Other women aren't exactly checking out my... butt."
rotflol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oo-uh Ca-arol /hides various blunt objects behind back/

Originally posted by carolm:
JD - No, no NK in II at least not so far and I'm wrapping up the plot there now smile . Well, the A plot junk anyway.
She turned to look at Lois. "Um, I'm Sarah," she said, holding out her hand. "I just started the end of last week but I've heard a lot about Mr. Lane. I'm glad you were able to help him out."
So, did you make Sarah backwards and she will hook up with Cat instead?

Loving their flirting and stuff
She set it down before going around to sit in her chair, her hands splaying over the large calendar in the center of the desk. She looked up to see that there was no way she'd be able to look up from working without seeing Clark. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

He bent over to get something out of his drawer and she decided it might be a good thing. She quickly diverted her attention – looking around the newsroom, taking in the sights and sounds of the big city paper.
goofy

And Lois subtle ring-play was great, too

And now, clear up this mess with the potential NK in here spider

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I knew it!
Lois was watching Sarah's reactions out of the corner of her eye. The other woman's eyes had narrowed slightly and she looked more mad than uncomfortable.

"I thought you two were pretending to be married," she finally said.

"Oh, we're the real deal," Lois said, giving her another sickeningly sweet smile.

"Good to know."
So now, Sarah will take the hint and go away. Right Carol? Right?

~Mel~
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Is this your version of how Lois and Clark should've reacted to Sarah in the series? smile Because I'm still holding on to my faith in your non-evilness!

Amber

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/me skips in just long enough to remind everyone that there was more than one Sarah in the series and that it *is* a pretty common name and it's very possible that she just picked a random name to use for 'girl checking Clark out'

wink

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, right. And pigs can fly... Those from Earth. Not those on Krypton. I'll believe it when she starts bleeding all over the place.

Michael laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
So far so good with the extra two kids. DH/7yo went to my dad's house [2.5h away] to get a dining room table. The rest have been well behaved. My 5yo and the other 5yo collided and she's got a nasty scrape on her forehead near the hair line and a slightly sprained wrist. I wrapped it in a red ribbon earlier as I had no ace bandage [and even if I did I think it'd be WAAAAAAAAAAY too big]. She says it's better though...

Fh - hehe. So true...

Michael - who said anything about Sarah being from NK?

Mel - maybe... wink

Amber - I'm not evil! I'm not!

Hey! What's that?! There's pigs outside with wings on... wink

More momentarily.

Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Sarah... In research... Needs to talk privately with Clark...

My first reaction was, "Here it comes!"

Then I read the FDK thread. You can't honestly expect anyone to believe that the Sarah that checking out Clark's butt in anyone other than Zara.

But I love his reaction when Lois tells him about his admirer.

Fun part! smile
Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard