Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi Terry goofy Which he isn't doing yet, but he's going to be tempted at some point.

I'm enjoying this different universe. Keep it coming. thumbsup

This *is* my happily ever after.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Is Leanne from Don't Tug...?

If you follow this murder investigation for awhile, I could see this running like a great movie.

A-plot: Who dunnit? (Of course, we highly suspect, though you didn't actually say it was Johnny, so you could be toying with us, which would be awesome.)

B-plot: Two people connected to the victim and therefore part of the police investigation become slowly closer.

I must say, I love your stories, Terry, because they are like a great book. You balance plot, thoughts, and details with a dash of humor here and there.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
My bad! I was thinking of the Leanne from Chip Off the Old Clark, but now that I check the script, her name is Stipanovic. Too clever for my own good. blush

This *is* my happily ever after.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, is the murder mystery going to be just a short stint or the main focus for the rest of the story? Loved the dynamics during the interrogation and Clark's perception of Lois. And yay to the sparks clap

Michae;

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Thanks, y'all! Love getting that feedback. Makes me think I should leave more for other FOLCs' stories, though.

HappyGirl: Glad you liked the chapter. Every story needs some exposition and review once in a while, especially the longer ones, if for no other reason than to remind the author what's going on.

Toni didn't want them talking to the cops without a lawyer because of her family's history. They never talk to the police without an attorney present. What she said was correct, but her motives weren't exactly pure.

As for Clark not thinking of Johnny as a suspect, remember that he was a bit bumfuzzled when Christie was singing on stage and probably wouldn't have noticed Johnny's reaction. While Johnny seems to be a logical choice, it's still a reach for a guy to whack his girlfriend, even if he is as unstable as Johnny Taylor.

Woody: Which is it, a great movie or a great book? Either way, you've given me a tremendous compliment. Thank you.

And would I toy with my readers? Who, me?

Michael: I don't do WAFFy all that well, so you can expect the murder mystery to play out for most of the rest of the story. But that's not the only thing that happens, I promise.

Next chapter up soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard