#64760 07/06/09 09:59 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Tomorrow's post - probably about this time.

Thanks!
Carol

#64761 07/06/09 10:20 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now that's more like it! See, uber-flirting. laugh

She *will* say yes, *won't* she, Carol? wildguy wildguy wildguy

This *is* my happily ever after.
#64762 07/06/09 11:48 AM
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Back again. Still reading even if I can't find the time to drop by and leave some FDK.

This story is simply lovely. The sections are short, but since it's an everyday story, you always tomorrow to look forward to (more so today wink with only one part to go). I love it when you get Lois and Clark all waffy. From all the universes you've created in the last months, I think this is probably my favourite.

The story leaves though a couple of questions: how much of these Lanes is because of Clark? Has he made that much of a difference in their lives or did you pictured them simply different from the ones in the show? Will it come to the point where Lois's insecurities about relationships become an issue they discuss and will Clark use the Kents as an example, that not every couple breaks up?

One last thought: Lois, just go and bunk with him in Metropolis!

Cris
#64763 07/06/09 01:41 PM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Hooray Clarkie bear!

Hooray assertive Clark!

Hooray everyday posts!

smile Amber

#64764 07/06/09 02:01 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved this new chapter!
She glanced at Clark, at his resigned look, and grabbed for the bear. "I think I'll name him Clarkie." She planted another quick kiss on a surprised Clark. She threw a glance over her shoulder as she walked away. "And sleep with him every night after you go back to Metropolis."
Yeah! It's Clarkie Bear!
He turned her in his arms, bringing one hand to cradle her face. "Well, you *are* my wife, are you not?" he said softly, looking deep into her eyes.

There was no pretence there. She realized that. He was joking about the wife thing, of course, but the feelings she saw reflected in his eyes...
Ahhhh! Gotta love those meaningful looks!
He leaned in to kiss her again, lightly. "So whaddya say? Come to Metropolis with me."
Say yes! Say yes!

~Mel~
#64765 07/06/09 05:03 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
"You do realize that means you're going to have to kiss me a *lot* today?" he whispered in her ear. "That we might need to duck into an alley to make out and maybe be a bit late getting back here for the dance tonight."
May I just say again how much I love this more confident Clark? Being raised in the city hasn't done him any harm. He's still sweet, but not quite so willing to fade into the background, i think ...

"I think I'll name him Clarkie." She planted another quick kiss on a surprised Clark. She threw a glance over her shoulder as she walked away. "And sleep with him every night after you go back to Metropolis."
And yow! for Lois flirting right back. She's playing with fire here, I think, making a comment like that. She's just lucky he doesn't realize how many doubts she has, or he'd think she was leading him on. But I have every confidence that she'll come to her senses quickly. *g*

#64766 07/07/09 08:49 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She glanced at Clark, at his resigned look, and grabbed for the bear. "I think I'll name him Clarkie." She planted another quick kiss on a surprised Clark. She threw a glance over her shoulder as she walked away. "And sleep with him every night after you go back to Metropolis."
Clarkie bear hyper hyper

Before she knew it his arms were around her, pulling her back towards him. "I told you my grandpa has plenty of room for you. Or if you want to stay in Metropolis itself, you can always bunk with me," he practically growled into her ear.

"Why, Mr. Lane, I can't believe you'd even *suggest* such a thing!"
Yeah, well, since how long do you already know him? dizzy

He tipped his glasses down and glanced around. "No. Not yet. A little bit but not really." He leaned in to kiss her again, lightly. "So whaddya say? Come to Metropolis with me."
/taps foot impatiently/
I don't know why but I sort of figure a certain author won't tell us before the sequel is up huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#64767 07/07/09 12:52 PM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hey guys - things were much better once DH finally talked to me about what was going on :p . Silly boy - thought that since he didn't have time to tell me everything that he shouldn't tell me anything so that I wouldn't worry- instead I was freaking out more since he hadn't told me anything... :p

Anyway...

I know I'm running late but here goes...

HG - uberflirting - I like it!

Cristina - Glad you're reading even if you don't have time for fdk smile . I'm enjoying this universe very much as well smile .

Amber - hehe!

Mel - of course there's a Clarkie Bear! It's like... FoLC law that if Lois and Clark are at the Corn Festival that she *has* to walk away with a Clarkie Bear at *some* point.

Kathy - you are my hero! Fire? Really? Wait till you see what's in your inbox?!

[Seriously, can you guys believe it?! KATHY is my beta now! KATHY! /me is still pinching herself and LOVING her comments]

Michael - Sequel? Would I make you wait that long?! Besides, it's getting posted tomorrow - since I finished it today and all [talk about timing! Still has to get Kathy's stamp of approval but...]

More in a bit! I have a few edits to make to 25 and am taking the kids outside and the laptop with me so...
Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard