#64613 06/30/09 11:34 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

19 sometime tomorrow. Probably about this time.

Thanks smile .

Carol

#64614 06/30/09 02:39 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
This is sweet, sweet, sweet. Love all the "honeymoon" talk -- and then he says it again in front of Martha! No, Clark, you aren't transparent at all. smile1

#64615 06/30/09 02:53 PM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Betting on whether or not Clark ends up in Lois's room with her is now open! smile

I agree with Kathy - there's a lot of marriage/honeymoon talk for a couple of people who haven't even talked about dating yet. Not that I mind, of course, because it's definitely amusing!

Nice twist on that line from the show...looking forward to the Corn Festival!

Amber

#64616 06/30/09 03:37 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He shrugged. "We're on our honeymoon, right?"

"What?"

"Well, this is the second night we've slept in the same bed and this here is Lowell County, right?" he drawled.
Oh, Carol, you're getting us all a-tingle!

Lois rolled her eyes. "Clark, I promise you, if we were to end up on a honeymoon together, we'd be doing much more interesting things."

"I'd hope so," Clark told her with a grin.
Tee-hee!

She'd helped Clark write the story – which had gone very well, much better than she'd expected – helped get the rooms ready and guests checked in as they arrived, made another triple batch of cookies in between and surreptitiously ogled a sunbathing Clark when she could.
You know, the sad thing here (about me) is that the first thing I wondered was, what kind of cookies were they?

But I read the sentence too fast. Once I went back, my mind was filled with ogling a sunbathing Clark. (*sigh*)

"Define guys. I think Joe and I were the only two non-nerds there and I'm not entirely certain we fit in the non-nerd category."

"Oh, you're definitely not a nerd," Lois muttered under her breath.

"What?"
OK, either the super-hearing isn't back yet, or he's fishing for compliments.

Well done, Carol! And so much fun!

#64617 06/30/09 06:18 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark, you bold, confident man! Honey-moon talk at this stage? This is uber-flirting!

I love that Lois is so focused on Clark and so dismissive of Superman.

And 'Lane and Kent' - nice little twist here. She really thinks she gets to go before the three-time Kerth winner?

Loving the romp, Carol. thumbsup

This *is* my happily ever after.
#64618 07/01/09 04:09 AM
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Date? They've seen each other naked (sort of) and Lois cooks- what else is there to know?

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
#64619 07/01/09 07:59 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/me waves thanks

We have company coming over in a bit and I really should be cleaning so I'm going to go ahead and reply/post now smile .

Kathy - you are so sweet! If it makes you feel any better, I have 10 sections of Backwards II done and at least two more plot bunnies in this universe :p . One *may* make it into II but... Both are at least alluded to in II.

Amber - ah, that is the question.... Corn Festival was fun wink . Do you want me to actually write/post about it?!

Iolan - they are chocolate chip cookies smile . And oglable Clark is always nice wink .

HG - ooo maybe that's another of his powers - SUPERFLIRTING! She's Lois - of course she does!

SJH - hehe true true!

More in a few!
Carol

#64620 07/01/09 09:10 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Their honeymoon-talk is so great. Married by default laugh And now that you've mentioned Backwards II, I can't help but wonder how this plays into your "no sex in Backwards" remark in FDK17. They're going to end up married or something by the end of Backwards and can get on to the soul-mating in Backwards II?

Michael

PS: Yay to posting early hyper

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard