Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Trenna Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay, now Clark's getting the right ideas!

Hayloft, mistletoe, smile1

Kissing thumbsup thumbsup

Lois just getting up and leaving? whinging What's WRONG with her eek

That's some case of Amnesia....even Clark remembered Lois in ASU.

I can't remember who wrote the short story bonking Lois on the head numerous times, but I think this is now in order!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ak well what did Lois feel? Did she like the kiss? Did it make her remember asnything? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Carol,

I really like this... Now how are you going to resolve this in just 2 parts without the vibro-whammy thingie?

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Carol

WOW! A great part! thumbsup

I love how Clark is trying to bring Lois's memories back. The hayloft is a great idea. clap

Obviously Deter has Lois completely brainwashed or she would have been affected by Clark's kiss. eek

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol, I'm feeling much happier now. Things are being "fixed".

Excellent conversation between Lois and Martha. Lois seems to have gotten over some of her anger with Clark, and she's asking questions - that's good!

The whole scene in the hayloft was just wonderful. I just reread it and I still love it. Very nice. Thanks.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
If I were MArtha, I would have definately given Lois a piece of my mind about Deter! I loved the hayloft scene. I feel so bad for Clark! Just when it seemed like Lois might be regaining some of her memory about Clark, her brainwashing kicked in! How horribly painful! Deter is evil! smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol,
well done
and she's away from Max
now for her to remember Clark
more soon please
merry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This seemed rather an abrupt change of pace and tone from the first two parts to me, but it seems to have been well enough received. smile

Sooo, Lois knows that it's stupid to keep an amnesiac's former life tucked away. And she hasn't yet made the logical step of asking who ordered it? And by the way, does ANYONE have a logical explanation for Deter's appalling behavior? Other than the tiresome "evil villain falls for LL," that is. (That's not a slur on Carol's intriguing fic; it's a complaint about the recurring theme on the show itself.)

Ah, well. Lois seems to be coming to her senses soon enough. smile

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey..

What great part goofy

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, this is progress! Sure, Lois got self-conscious, but I don't even think that's a bad thing... when they get further than this, it ought to be fully meant by both of them. smile

Anyway, Lois has a lot more to think about now wink and I hope someone can give her the bare facts of her case, so she can make up her own mind about Dirty Deter. Oh, and if someone can mention that it is *extremely* unprofessional for a doctor to date a patient, let alone an amnesiac patient, that would be good, too. Maybe leave some reference books lying around for her to discover or something wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
D
Blogger
Blogger
D
This is going interesting places. I'm with Pam - someone needs to discuss medical ethics with Lois (I'm not sure she got a proper example from her father smile )

The other thing I wondered is why didn't Clark "have Superman" tell her what he overheard Deter implanting in the hypnosis session? She authorized hypnosis to try and recover her memory, not to have false memories implanted. I can visualize her reaction to being controlled like that - something about feeding him his own spleen - after removing it with a rusty pickle fork - as an appetizer before she gets down to showing him how she really feels.

Looking forward to the next post.

Frank (Shuddering at the mental images)

Monolithic biavicide ......... Killing two birds with one stone
Columnist
Columnist
Hey, it's time for the next part!

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

So where is it?????

Melisma (getting the other Wildguys ready, here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Well, I'm getting ready to post and wanted to thank everyone for their comments and will think about what to do to make the transition less jarring.

Hope you like the rest!

CM

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Yeah. I think I remember kissing you."
"We kissed on... more than one occasion."
"So are you in love with me too?"
Superman stared straight ahead, not daring to look at her. "It's complicated, Lois. You and Clark are meant for each other. I'm... I can't... I'm not in a position to care for anyone."
"But you care for me." It wasn't a question.
He sighed and worded his answer very carefully. "As Superman, I care for you more than I should."
Oh, Carol...this is so poignant. I had to pause because the screen misted up. goofy

"She's still in there somewhere," she whispered to him.
<snuffle>

"She wants us to find the kittens that are missing and Dad apparently has a bum knee." Clark shrugged as he climbed after her. "You don't argue with Mom."
Snork. WTG, Martha! <g>

The entire conversation in the hayloft is just adorable. <waffy sigh>

Stupid kitten. grumble

Like, Hazel, I thought that the transition from Lois was a little abrupt. In fact I wondered for a second if I'd missed a segment in between. But I'm loving this, Carol. Superb stuff. More please!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard