Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi,

Holding my breath, waiting for the rotten tomatoes being thrown at me.

Well, I hope not.
Yours Jenni

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
The plot thickens...

Very nice Jenni!

Was so glad to see you'd posted and looking forward to the grande finale!

Carol

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I was sooo excited when I saw that you had posted. Both parts are wonderful. I love the waffiness in the part i listed below

"Leave it with me. Your good woman,” she said, gesturing quotes in the air around those words, “won't let you down.” Then, with a flick of her hair, she turned and headed for her office.

For some seconds, Clark watched as his wife disappeared inside, a dreamy, yet very satisfied expression on his face. Some time in his life he had to have done something really good, to deserve to find such a wonderful wife ... twice!"

I could just picture Clark staring at Lois with a dreamy expression on his face. I love this story and I am definitely looking forward to the conclusion parts tomorrow

robinson
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, Jenni! help

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Jenni and welcome back!

I'm just through part 29 for now and it's still a great ride.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
She sensed the Timmons' story was about to break and wanted, as always, to be where the action was.
Ack! Making a conscious decision to 'be where the action was' is just borrowing trouble. Even when Lois is no longer on the beat, she still manages to dangle over the jaws of death.

Oh, the suspense! Hurry, Clark. Hurry!
/me biting nails...

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
So glad to see more of this story! And I'm even more glad that you'll be posting the last two parts tomorrow!

I have faith that they are going to get the bad guy (who is a well-developed character, btw), but I'll admit I am a little nervous about how it will go down.

Looking forward to more!
Amber

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Jenni, that you put more than just Lois in danger was completely unexpected. Bad. /wags finger/ Bad. /goes looking for rotten fruit.../

Now I wonder how Clark is going to get this mess straightened out and what's this with bad guys always needing to make a statement. 'Wham, bam, thank you, Ma'am' should do it just as well. Oh well, at least this way they don't stand a chance to create to much havoc laugh

Looking forward to reading the rest.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard