Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Finally back from New York. I'll try to post more frequently. Let me know your thoughts.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome back Artemis! I've been fostering two year old twins and their three year old sister this weekend, so I don't have two brain cells left to rub together for intelligent feedback, but wanted to say I'm still reading and still interested.

This *is* my happily ever after.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
That's great. Since I was just with my grandsons, I know what you mean.
Thanks for the feedback.
cool
Artemis

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Toni was all alone in her office watching a TV tuned to LNN and it was showing a raging fire in a run-down single resident only fleabag hotel. To Lois’ on looking horror, Toni suddenly smiled broadly and said something softly that Lois couldn’t understand. What she could understand was Toni going to the wall safe, entering the combination and removing stacks of money. She retrieved a briefcase from under her desk and hastily stuffed the money inside. She then went inside the office bathroom and came out in pants and blouse and hurriedly threw on a trench co
You know, at first I had no idea why they would torch the Apollo. Well, aside from the real estate. But now I can't help but wonder if Toni hadn't ordered the hit to get Clark out of his accommodations. Then she could swoop in as the maid in a shining dress and rescue her knight to live with her in her big apartment. laugh

clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Darth:
You know, at first I had no idea why they would torch the Apollo. Well, aside from the real estate. But now I can't help but wonder if Toni hadn't ordered the hit to get Clark out of his accommodations. Then she could swoop in as the maid in a shining dress and rescue her knight to live with her in her big apartment.
Well, you'll just have to see, won't you, hmmm?
Or is this street-slang for 100,000 dollars in $100-bills?
Yes, the latter. Maybe I'll go sneak in an "in". Seems I had one in once and a late night edit mysteriously took it out smile
Glad you enjoyed, Michael. More to come this week.
cool
Artemis

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Rat and Hard Place. Oh, that's bad. smile1 I love how he sneaked his stuff to Henderson without the man seeing him. He's going to raise some eyebrows in Metropolis is he's not careful.

The whole story about learning about tight-fitting clothes, funny. laugh

Michael, I liked your late night streaking at KU story by Lois Lane, funny. lol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard