Top Banana
Comments?

Next part tomorrow.

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Oiy... the things boys will do for a hot chick?

I can't wait to see the revelation to Sam and Ellen =P

Sara "Lieta"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ellen's willing to wait two days to find out who the purple woman is? Your readers can't even stand to wait two days for the next chapter! She's got to be going out of her mind with curiosity. This dinner should be a lot of fun!

hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

I'm also looking forward to the press conference. It's going to crush the hopes of a lot of guys out there. Lois seems a little reluctant to step forward as Ultra Woman, but I hope she doesn't leave the press conference announcement up to Clark. It wouldn't be in character--she rattles off semi-truths so much better than he does.

Kerth
Kerth
Yet another great part, Bob.

So much to look forward to - Clark coming home (wonder how he'll take the male interest in UW?), the dinner with Ellen and the press conference.

Kerth
Kerth
I think Ellen knows about Clark - maybe the hypnosis he used on Sam and Ellen is wearing off.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Hi!” he says.

“Excuse me?”

He continues. “I’m sorry about this but I saw the news and just had to meet you. I wasn’t going to really rob anyone. The gun isn’t even real.”

This is getting stranger and stranger. I walk over to the gun and look at it closely. Sure enough, it’s a toy. I turn back to the thief. “You did this to meet me?”

“Yeah. You’re amazing! Do you have a boyfriend? Will you go out with me?”
OMG, I did not see this coming goofy

I pick up the receiver and answer, “Lois Lane”.

“Lois, I just saw the news. What’s this all about?” It’s my mother.

“Hi, Mom. What are you talking about?”

“That woman! You must know about her. She’s wearing Superman’s ‘S’.”
Oookay, for some reason I'm not just thinking that Ellen didn't recognize her, no she also thinks Clark is two-timing on Lois because there is now a super-powered woman flying around huh

As I hang up the phone I can’t help but think Clark is going to have a difficult time avoiding saying, “I told you so” on the whole tell-the-family-about-your-powers thing.
angel-devil

Great part, Bob!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
G
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
G
Great chapter. Waiting for Clark to come home. And I'm sure it will be a very interesting press conference. smile not to mention the revelation to her parents laugh

...wishing I had more control over that stupid telepathy we share. I want more than anything to reach out and tell Clark how much I love him and not to be overwhelmed by the tragedy that is certainly all around.
I wonder what it is that will 'open up' the telepathy between them?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This was a chapter that I just wanted to have some fun. Many years ago I went to college on a basketball scholarship. Some of the guys that I met in my years as a college athlete were… Well, that poor idiot that asked Lois for a date was based on what I suspect some of my old teammates would do to meet an attractive woman.

Sara:
As I said above, I think I’ve met guys that would have done that.

CMom:
I’m not so sure that Ellen was so much willing to wait as she let Lois put her off. As for how it will go…

F Hawk:
Yes, Clark’s arrival will be interesting.

Marcus:
The problem with sequels they have a history. Ellen knows Clark is Superman. She (along with Lucy and Sam) learned in Santa Surprise . This was a funny (at least, it was supposed to be) short for last Christmas’s ficathon.

Michael:
Like I said above, I swear I’ve met guys that would have done this. As for attracting Superman’s attention, I will always think of that scene from the Superman III movie with that silly Statue of Liberty rescue. Finally, Ellen presented too much potential for fun to leave out of the story.

GamesAway:
There is still a bit to come. As for the telepathy, well,,,

Thank you all!

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard