Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Feedback here:

Note: I think I'm going to have to skip a day on the posting. The chapter a day schedule has burned through my "clean" reserve. The next installment should be ready Wednesday.

Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As I’m sitting here with my mouth hanging open, one thought keeps running through my mind.

This isn’t fair!

Clark went all those years and never had an, “I’ve got you dead to rights” moment like this. I’ve only made one appearance and Perry is calling me out. This is plain *not* fair!
Ha ha! LOL!

I ask, “Perry, how long have you known?”

“Honey, I’ve known for a few years."
Again, hah! I knew it! I knew it! Perry is sharp.

Then, Superman had to leave for New Krypton and Clark disappears as well. The next thing I know you show up dressed as a harem girl with Superman. I mean really Lois, what was I supposed to think?” Now he’s giving me a, “Give me credit for some intelligence,” look.
Yeah, that was really lame.

"Like I said, I can at least be available to help out with Lara.”

He is so sweet.
Awww......

A great part, Bob. I'm waiting with bated breath for the next installment!

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
That was great =) And you have to admit, they are incredibly lax about the secret a lot of the time in the episodes... I mean alleyways? Come on now...

Or better yet, Neverending Battle and Clark zipping around the newsroom =P

I also loved Perry's reasoning for revealing his knowledge =) Yay for favorite... er.. pseudo grandfather?

Sara "Lieta"
Kerth
Kerth
Yay for a Perry with brains!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
G
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
G
I've been away from my computer for a few days, and I've come back to this amazing story! I absolutely loved Luck and Consequences, and this follow on is great smile1 I love that Perry has known for ages, and that Lois and Clark never knew that he knew.
hmmm... how will you have Clark react to this news when he gets back?
Looking forward to the next chapter...

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But for now, got out there and finish my front page!
clap

Bob, I sort of never thought he might do it for Lara. Figured, he thought Lois might need some moral support or a shoulder or something huh But now, it does seem logical.

Great part and huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Iolan:
I’m glad you enjoyed it. Yes, Perry is too sharp not to have noticed what was going on.

Sara:
Yes, that scene in “Neverending Battle” is pretty bad. For being so worried about his secret, he’s pretty lame about keeping it sometimes. wave Thanks for the kind words. I’ve been worried about how this story was going to be received since I finished the first outline. I’m glad you are enjoying it. I thought it would be much more fun if Perry had been sitting on the secret the whole time. As to how Clark will react… well, we’ll see. smile

Michael:
When I look inside Perry’s head I sense that he figures Clark and Lois can take care of themselves. However, the new dynamic in Lois’s activities have a high probability to impact Lara. My vision of Perry is such that this development would be adequate to change the status quo and move him to reveal that he is available to help.

Thanks everyone!
Bob

Kerth
Kerth
Bob, that was a great part. I loved the way you got across the relationship between Lois and Perry - his fatherly concern for her and particularly his concern for Lara.

bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
FHawk:
I've always seen the Perry-Lois relationship as a symmetric Father-Daughter type thing. I think Lois sees Perry as the father that she really wanted and Perry has tired to fill that role. I think he would fall into grandfatherly concerns very naturally.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard