bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I couldn't resist ending the weekend on a smile1

Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Perry cuts me off before I can mutter any more. “Lois, how about if I frame that question a little differently. How do you feel about being her?”
Ha! I knew it! I knew it! Perry is wise to what's going on.

Now, my only question is, did he figure out Clark years ago, or did the reappearance of UltraWoman tip him off just now? And, if he's drawn all the conclusions (e.g., Clark Kent is Superman, he's working in my newsroom, Lois Lane is UltraWoman), why is he confronting Lois right now?

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I agree with IolantheAlias. How long has Perry known? Since UW? Before? Maybe suspected with the car bombing? Does he know about Clark, too?

huh

And I love the 'speed thinking' thing.

Can't wait for the next part =P

Sara "Lieta"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG, what gave it away? Did he already know/suspect Clark, or does he know Lois so well that the costume can't hide who she is? Or are you playing games with us, and he's just asking Lois to get inside her head? GREAT cliffhanger! PLEASE don't make us wait very long for the answer!

smile1 mecry

Kerth
Kerth
Oops...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Liked the edits. And this part is great. Wonderful details thumbsup

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Iolan:
I felt like to make this an honest approach there should be some clues as to what Perry really knew. It was fun to tease this out. As to the history of his knowledge, stay tuned...

Sara:
The “speed thinking” is another of those things that has always made me feel dizzy . I've been developing software for over 25 years and I can assure you that the ability to type really fast does not mean that person can produce quality software at that speed.

CMom:
I’m glad you enjoyed the ending. It won’t be long for the answer.

Marcus:
Of course, Lois shouldn’t have been surprised. Perry is a sharp man.

Michael:
When you asked that question several chapters back, I considered my answer very carefully. As it was I was afraid that I had been too obvious in my reply.

Thanks all!

Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The “speed thinking” is another of those things that has always made me feel [Dizzy] . I've been developing software for over 25 years and I can assure you that the ability to type really fast does not mean that person can produce quality software at that speed.
Just had to bust out laughing at this. It's so true.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard