Top Banana
Comments?
Opinions on the new suit?

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I like the sound of the suit, I'm partial to dark colors anyway though =)

“Honey, it’s better than good. When you show up in this… well, I don’t think shooting at you is going to be the first thing that enters the mind of most of the male criminals.”
That line is just full of awesome!

Can't wait to see how Ellen and Sam take the news =D

(ponders getting out the old graphics software...)

Sara "Lieta"
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks Sara:
I was thinking of a suit that would complement Lois's look and be more adult-looking than the hot-pink suit. I never liked much about the original one and especially disliked the mask. I wanted to keep it simple and effective.

And... it should surprise no one that purple is The Fabulous Beverly's favorite color! smile1

Bob

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark is just staring with his mouth slightly open. I move around a bit and turn so they can see the suit from both sides. I can’t help but smile as I watch Clark’s reaction. I think he likes the look.
goofy Might set innocent criminals on fire.

He gets a mischievous look on his face. “You know, once you make your appearance, maybe I should look to do a suit revision so I have one that matches yours. After all, you did say how much you liked the black suit. Maybe after dinner we can go up to the bedroom and you could put on the purple suit and I can see if it inspires me to think of a new design for mine.”

I respond with my most wicked grin. “I’m certain my wearing the suit in our bedroom will inspire you to think of several things, but a new suit for yourself will not be on the list.”
Wonder if you're going to give us a Superman for the new millennium, too. And LOL.

Michael

PS: I hope that Lara isn't going to be more traumatized by a mother, the sex-idol instead of a mother, the fashion victim.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for the FDK Michael.

I did have a bit of fun with the suit. But just take a look at modern comic books and I think I can argue that Lois's new suit is less provocative than many. Although it is form-fitting, it's all covering and shows no cleavage.

In any case, I can't help but that Clark would like the look. blush

As for Lara, I somehow think the sex-idol tag won't stick once Ultra Woman's back-story comes out.

Bob

Kerth
Kerth
Why do I get the feeling Ultra-Woman will be forced to to make an appearance before she tells her parents?

(And I haven't read parts 8-10 yet - I'm still trying to catch up).

I respond with my most wicked grin. “I’m certain my wearing the suit in our bedroom will inspire you to think of several things, but a new suit for yourself will not be on the list.”
laugh

Great story, Bob. I'm enjoying it a lot. I would love to read more now, but it's after midnight ... so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He was able to take advantage of his connections in the scientific community to get some very special fabric for both Clark and I to use. The spandex is out and fabric 56KSY7B is in.
Tee-hee!

Although my favorite default was to have Clark spinning his clothes (whichever set he wasn't wearing) into another dimension. Because I never understood how he could hide the boots.

That brings a look of seriousness back to Clark’s face. “Someone would try to get a picture and sooner or later we would run the risk of the rings being identified. I’ve always been worried I would forget to take my ring off and be caught wearing it. I accidently did forget once, but was lucky enough that no one noticed and no pictures of my hands were taken."
You know, of course the first thing I thought of was Wendy's story "A Ring On His Finger" which did address that particular problem.

bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Corrina:
Why do I get the feeling Ultra-Woman will be forced to to make an appearance before she tells her parents?
Umm, because the author is evil? evil

Iolan:
I can't believe you were the first person to comment on the "Ring on His Finger" connection. THAT IS HERE ON PURPOSE! I love that story and I couldn't resist putting in that refernce. I've been disappointed that no one else has commented on it. I mean really??? Superman married to Ultra Woman and making a public appearance. How could I not acknowledge Wendy's fabulous story?

Bob

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by bobbart:
Iolan:
I can't believe you were the first person to comment on the "Ring on His Finger" connection. THAT IS HERE ON PURPOSE! I love that story and I couldn't resist putting in that refernce. I've been disappointed that no one else has commented on it. I mean really??? Superman married to Ultra Woman and making a public appearance. How could I not acknowledge Wendy's fabulous story?
Noticed. Grinned. Continued on standing in the subway and getting shorttime memory reset by full day at work help Thanks for reminding me blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi Michael, (and everyone)

Sorry about the yelling. I was just so disappointed that the ring reference seemed to go unnoticed. That scene was added for the sole purpose to reference the Wendy work.

I'll try to do better and not get frustrated.

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard