Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#64113 06/23/09 04:18 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I thought it was fine, as is. Every guy deserves to have a gal. Enjoy life, Jimmy. It doesn't get any better than this.

Elisabeth

#64114 06/23/09 05:43 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Now that's what I call an open mind.

This *is* my happily ever after.
#64115 06/24/09 11:35 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You can thank Classicalla for this idea.
evil devilsplat

“Wait a minute. Lois Lane? And James Olsen. You’re that Olsen? Of Lane and Olsen? The Hottest Team in Town?”
I shouldn’t think this is so funny since I’ve been blamed... laugh uh... given credit for this idea, but I’m glad I wasn’t drinking anything or my screen would have gotten wet.

Then, turning to Clark and casually draping an arm around Lois’s shoulders, Jim continued, “Clark, I’d like you to meet Lois Lane, the Planet’s best investigative reporter, and my wife.”
Oh, my, you are so evil. Are you sure I shouldn’t call you ‘Evil Girl’?

* Lois slapped Jimmy's arm off her shoulder and glared at him. "You wish," she said, while shaking her head. "Actually, he's married to a 400 pound harpy who keeps him on such a short leash that he has to fantasize about life in the fast lane."
I think Tank wins the prize for the Tank / Wendy - esque kind of challenge.

I loved your take, too, MLT.

I thought it was fine, as is. Every guy deserves to have a gal. Enjoy life, Jimmy. It doesn't get any better than this.
Aww... You are such a romantic. But I agree, everybody deserves to have that special someone in their lives.

I haven't read the two part 2's yet.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard