Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Jaxie,

Happy to see you post the 3 part of the series. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Liking it, liking it! laugh

Ok, where's part 2 already? wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Liking it, liking it! laugh

Ok, where's part 2 already? wink
Mwahahahahaha!!!! I love it when people beg! jump

Part 2 on its way!!!!

Jaxie

I'm too young and boyish to go to jail. - "Top Copy"

Who's your buddy, huh, who's your pal? - "Tempus Fugitive"

Chief, instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we got lives of our own that were a little more interesting? - "And the Answer Is . . ."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Jaxie,

This was just as good as Shockwave. (I've never read Deja Vu. Is that on the archives?)

One small type - You have the title listed as "Deja Vu", instead of "Deck the Halls...", up at the top of your story. Speaking of the story,

“Yeah, and it’s not like Clark and Lois haven’t been caught,” Linda added. “Just yesterday Perry was talking about . . .”

“Hey, would you look at these decorations!” Lois interrupted, waving at the decorations.
I can just see Lois doing that! LOL

Lois looked over at Jimmy, seeing the disappointed look on his face, knowing from experience what he was feeling. She walked over and put an arm around his shoulders. “Come on,” she replied. “We’ll make them some hot cocoa; I’m sure they’ll be wanting it when they get back.” Jimmy reluctantly accepted the offer and headed off to the kitchen with Lois.
Awww. Lois has been there. Ironic, given how mad she was not to have been told, that now she is (one of the ones) keeping the secret from Jimmy. Will his relationship with Linda continue to develop? Will he be let in on the secret? Many questions.

Your old lady was a riot.

She glanced at Supergirl, her expression looking stern. “And did anyone ever tell you that your skirt is too short, young lady? Aside from your obvious lack of moral fiber, you’re going to catch your death of cold!”

“Actually, being invulnerable helps minimize my ability to catch any form of infectious disease,” Supergirl replied.
wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Another Vicki,

Deja Vu series:

Deja Vu - 1
http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000156

Shockwave - 2
No TOC

Deck the Halls With Double Helixes WIP

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I guess I need to add a Shockwave TOC, huh? laugh

(updated)

Added!

Shockwave - 2
http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000159;p=1#000000

Jaxie

Chief, instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we got lives of our own that were a little more interesting? - "And the Answer Is . . ."
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great start, Jaxie! thumbsup

On to part two! This is fun!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
The Guardian is intriguing and the battle between him and Supergirl was beautifully described. thumbsup
Thanks, Lab, but ifyou think the Guardian is intriguing now, wait until later on! wink

Jaxie

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard