Kerth
Kerth
She'll be back...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Kerth
Kerth
Beautifully written, Bob.

As Lois walked up the stairs, I could feel her sorrow and her anticipation of how much Clark would need her.

Just lovely.

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Perry is certainly understanding. I don't remember, do we know if he knows. And if we do, does he? Because if we don't know, I'd certainly say he knows.

As soon as I’m in the doorway, I can hear his heart beating. Over the past few days, I’ve learned that I can tune the hearing and listen for many things. However, Clark’s heartbeat is different. Like what happened the day I started the fire, when it’s his heartbeat, I just hear it. I don’t have to try, it just happens.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He’s sitting in the middle of the room. The shades are drawn and it’s dark. That really doesn’t make much difference to us with our ability to see in the dark, but there’s a feeling of darkness just the same.
Nice smile

I move over to him without saying a word. As I sit down next to him, I make sure to sit so closely that our hips are touching. He’s a very tactile person and right now he needs me in his personal space.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I cut him off. “No. You don’t understand. It was *my* fault!” Now I’m the one shedding tears.
Now it's coming. /worries/

After a minute or so, the burst of emotion has run its course and the tears are subsiding. I’m ready to talk but I don’t want to leave his embrace, so his shoulder will hear my confession. “Remember that city maintenance corruption piece we did last year?”
Wait. What now?

Interesting approach to her being an emergency super-hero. Wonder how that' going to work out.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Marcus:
After all that I imagine she will. smile

Corrina:
Thank you so much!

Michael:
Yes, Perry is very understanding. As for the background: There has been no revelation to Perry. The only people that are supposed to know (other than based on what happened in the series) are: Bernie Klein who learned in LaC and Lois’s family from Santa Surprise. As to how Lois will make this work, well, I guess we’ll have to see what happens.

Thank you all.
Bob

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by bobbart:
As to how Lois will make this work, well, I guess we’ll have to see what happens.
When? jump

Michael, understanding (sort of) that he will have to exercise patience blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<strong>
When? hyper )

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard