Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next scheduled post: Monday morning

Chapter 3 Preview
~*Lois*~

"So what do we *know*?" Martha asked practically.

She was interrupted by a sound on the stage.

We turned towards it in time to see a black square suddenly appear and out of it came a paper airplane.

There was an evil sounding laugh and then it disappeared.
Thanks! smile
Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There was an evil sounding laugh and then it disappeared.
Now, Carol, don't you usually refrain from making a cameo-appearance? wink goofy

Clark revealing himself to Lana really caught me off guard here.

Wonder how Lois is going to be dealing with all that stuff. After all, iirc and you didn't tell us much about her life, but she had far less training on the emotional front that the primary Lois had. This is going to tear her up pretty badly, isn't it?

And then there is Clark. He doesn't even have his Lana with him. So what is he supposed to do. He can't have Lois because he doesn't love her and he can't have Lana because she is not his Lana, the Lana he is married to. Boy. Boy. Boy...

Something I just thought of:
Before primary Tempus sent Lois and Clark into the alt-verse, weren't those timelines pretty much screwed up, Utopia-wise? And then Lois and Clark fixed things. Wonder if Tempuses are going to be eventually fighting each other if they keep meddling in alt-verses and making things 'worse' there laugh

Michael, now waiting for Monday morning. Well, evening in my case blush Unless you're talking 12:01 am.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
so do we get a double post tomorrow, Carol, since you skipped monday?????? =)

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
erm...

/points to sky/ LOOK! SUPERMAN!

Honestly - the muse faltered big time and it was slower than molasses in January. And I thought 'hey - I'll write a one shot and get it back in gear' and that's turned into Backwards which has been great fun to write and I don't think is going to be too long and am hoping that that will jump start the muse in general again. Hope to finish Backwards in a few days [like I said, not long] and see if SED is going anywhere again at that point and may post next week.

I am so very sorry. I *hate* this. I hate starting to post something then backing out. I *do* have some written but I hate to post more and run out of buffer too... /sigh/ I'll try to post next week but I'm so glad someone is reading and interested!

Thank you thank you thank you and I am SO SORRY! /me cries

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
I just re-finished OTOH/UP and realized there was a sequel. Just finished. As Oliver said, "More, please!"

Shallowford
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
Is there any more to this story? I finished both of the other ones and I really want to find out what happens. Pleeease!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just checked the Archives and the story is not there.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard