Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hope you all enjoy this part. This is going to be it for 2 weeks. I have to go to see family on the east coast. I'll have my VAIO, but the keyboard isn't easy to use.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm not awake enough for brilliant feedback this morning, but wanted to pop in and say I'm reading and enjoying this story very much.

And I love that you've portrayed Clark's foster family as healthy and normal rather than traumatic and abusive. The very fact of foster care is traumatic in itself, but there are terrific foster parents out there as well as bad ones. I liked seeing you call Sarah Clark's mother and Pete his brother. That's how the best foster families work; a real, if temporary, family.

Have fun back east.

This *is* my happily ever after.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for the feedback, HG. I think it takes a healthy family to get a kid through as much college as Clark has done, even with his better than average intelligence, speed and memory. Pete Ross will play a big role in future episodes I have planned. Yes, there are really great foster families out there.
cool
Artemis

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lots of fun clap

“The last story has caused a ruckus among the current people of interest. I let you in on this operation in hopes Lois would be a help, you’d get a good story and I’d get some evidence. She needs to slow down and let us do our job. Can you please talk some sense into her?”

“Yesterday I asked her how the undercover work was going and she said, ‘Fine, just fine.’ I found out about the scorched chicken costume from Jimmy only today. She was in high dudgeon when he found out about it. I guess the bartender saved her?”

Henderson suppressed a chuckle. “Yes he did. We’ve got it on tape.”

“Good. If this turns out right, I might want to torture her with it at the Christmas Party.”
Loved this. Lois now has two surrogate fathers, huh?

And in the end, she seemed awfully reasonable when it came to playing it safe. Wonder what's up with that and if it might have anything to do with a crush on the messenger...

Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi DM. Thanks for the reply. As to this -
And in the end, she seemed awfully reasonable when it came to playing it safe.
No, not really. Stay tuned. This *is* our Lois.
cool
Artemis

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/Gets little friend to tune the bug listening to this board/
spider

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
I'm a man, she's a woman.....oh yeah, aggressive clark!!!!!
bring it on!

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Artemis,

I'm catching up with this story and thought I should leave some fdk.

I like Clark's career move and wonder how it will change the dynamics of the 'Toasters' episode.

There already seems to be an attraction between Lois and Clark, but I think he's very naive if he believes Lois is going to calmly obey his instructions to leave the club. wink

Waiting for the next installment, patiently. wink

Yours Jenni

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Telling Lois to back off for her protection is like an open invitation for her to follow him. <<shakes head>> Clark, you're asking for trouble. And telling her the kiss was real. I wonder what she's going to make of that. If he's not careful she's going to make him as the leak.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard