Next Thread
Print Thread
#63720 05/25/09 09:41 AM
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ooh, creepy. I like it!

I feel so bad for this Clark and the way his life has turned out. The way he arrived in Metropolis is suspect, but I'm so glad he's there now and pairing up with Lois. I love this Lois, btw, and Henderson is always a treat.

I'm intrigued about the aliens/shadows and can't wait to see the mystery unravel.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I said it in the beta - OMG, how can you end it on a cliffhanger like that!

Good job in setting up the tension and suspense. I feel like it's a horror movie - you want to yell at the screen, "No! Don't go that way!"

But they always do.

All right - post more soon! Please!

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm still trying to figure out whether I like this story or not. I'm certainly not dissing it, since I don't dislike it, but it has such a different feel to it that it takes a bit of time to grow on me.

Merriwether
Merriwether
I just read all three posted parts tonight and and holy freakin' cow.

This story is tragic (Clark's history), spooky (the alien threat), and utterly fascinating (the whole darn thing!!), in equal measure. I have no idea what the hell is going on, but I was completely riveted to my screen.

Man, where is Jason Trask when you need him? Hopefully targeting the other aliens and staying away from Clark. Maybe he'll do some good for once.

Do you have a posting schedule? 'Cause I'm not sure I can handle a long wait to see more of this. This is absolutely brilliant so far.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard