Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
It is a beautiful story, sad and heartbreaking.
I had tears in eyes by reading what she felt to Clark's death.

It was worse that this man had succeeded in killing Metropolis’ local hero in such a cruel way. Lex made sure his enemy would suffer; he didn’t allow him to die quickly and without pain. He even installed loudspeakers so the wedding ceremony could be heard in the cellar. If Lex hadn’t …taken this drastic step, Superman would have lived for another week - more or less – by the estimation of a police expert on radiation. The kryptonite-coating was thick and concentrated enough that it would hurt and weaken Superman, but not kill him instantly.
whinging
Luthor is really sadistic.

Seeing Martha and Jonathan in such an awful situation is completely different. I always thought together they could handle everything fate throws at them. Now their only son is gone, they seem different – broken.
You were a precious gift to them, if you had grown tentacles instead of the superpowers, they would have loved you just the same. But the fact they loved you so much makes it even harder for them now. When they stood together directly in front of your open grave Martha slumped down. If she hadn’t been caught by Jonathan and Perry… I think she would have fallen in.
Poor Martha & Jonathan !

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you Annalina!

Luthor is one of my favorite villains because he plans everything very well before doing anything that is what makes him dangerous. Superman foiled Lex' plans many times and cost him much money so he had to pay Superman back.

Kathryn
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Beautiful melancholy.

Elisabeth

Top Banana
Top Banana
This is beautiful and tragic. Lois's feeling of loss just burns through. There is a real feeling that she will never be right again.

It's so sad, but well done.

Now, I'm sorry to be dense but I'm struggling to reconcile this against "Hurt:Clark's Story" Is this a tragic alternative to that? Because of the titles I had expected them to be on the same timeline.

In any case, this was very well done.

Bob

Kerth
Kerth
Hey Kathryn

Your story worked out really well. Good job!

Lois's feelings of grief and despair and anger come through very clearly.

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Elisabeth Thank you!

bobbart I'm glad you like it.

Yes you could say it is the tragic ending, but I'm not finished yet...

Female Hawk Thank you Corrina. I'm happy that Lois feelings worked out well for you

Kathryn
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by Kathryn84:
Yes you could say it is the tragic ending, but I'm not finished yet...
Kathryn?

Bob

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Bob!

Sorry that I haven't posted yet but real life got in the way.

I have five different beginnings but I'm not content yet. Hopefully things will calm down and I'll have time to write.

Don't worry I'm working on in.

Kathryn (who is really happy that you asked - and reminded me to start writing again) laugh

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard