clap
sexism at the med school
clap

Framework4
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
great part! the less i have to see clark with maddie though, the better...

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Of course not,” I said, although I wondered a little. I couldn’t really see myself stealing Lois’ idea. On the other hand, if it was good, given my current idea… I shook my head. It didn’t matter. I wouldn’t steal it – I knew I wouldn’t.
Bad Clark. Bad musings. No stealing. Period.

I'll have to admit, I sort of didn't get Lois story from the description. huh

“You’re writing about the new track?” Steve asked. When I nodded, he said, “Josh is, too.”
*snort*

And Clark's final story? Med-school sexism. cool But I wonder. If he's not able to back it up even for the paper, will it count for anything or is it just going to be slander?

“You got an A?” she asked me.

“Well, for this part of it anyway,” I said. “Didn’t you?”

“Well, yeah, but I mean…” Lois trailed off. I knew she was disappointed, but it showed a real improvement in our friendship that she wasn’t angry at me for it.

“I didn’t write about the track, Lois,” I told her.
LOL, Lois is no contemplating fairness when a piece on a blacktop gets an A.

“It’s really good,” Lois said. “I mean, if you could substantiate that, I could see it being picked up by a paper outside of campus. Maybe not front page, but I could see it running in the Planet.
Hmm cool

“So you’re not mad I changed my topic?” I asked her. I mean, not that I would have stuck with the new track even if she was.

“No,” Lois said as she handed my paper back to me and we made our way to the dorms. “This just means I need to step up my game.”

I smiled at her. Only Lois would be able to recover that quickly from thinking she wasn’t good enough.
laugh

Michael jump

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I would love to see Clark go all out on this one and find the name of the med prof who had been fired. This is NEWS.

Elisabeth

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
This is a great part! I liked the focus on the academic part of their lives, and the glimpse into their early journalistic careers.

Looking forward to more!

Amber

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thanks all for the comments! Unfortuanately I don't have time to respond as I should, but I wanted you to know I appreciated them.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard