Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Missy!!!

Why he doesn't tell her? smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
I agree. I never was a fan of 'Nervous Clark Syndrome'. He may not have his powers any more, but he is a superhero. He would need the support of the woman he loves more than ever.

Though, this is not to say that I don't like the story, you do write very well. Keep it up.

Taivas

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

So now we know, Lois isn't the one who was galactically stupid... it's Clark.

Even if he thinks that Superman is gone forever, not telling Lois can only come back to bite him. But then.... no, that couldn't be part of your devilish plan... could it?

Nice pleasant interlude between Lois and Clark but I forsee some nasty whams to come.

Tank (who has been desparately trying to catch up with the boards but is fighting a losing battle)

Merriwether
Merriwether
Lunkhead Clark is right. Because marriages-of-friendship always work so well. :rolleyes:

OTOH, I kinda see why he's not telling Lois about Superman. Lois is jumping to conclusions so quickly, when does he have the time?

But more than that, I don't think Clark has really made peace with the fact that his powers are gone. I would guess that it is far more comfortable for him, emotionally, to distance himself from Superman even more than he usually does. Combined with his "I'm just an ordinary guy now" bit, why would he tell Lois? After all, that's his past now (or so he thinks wink ). It's over and done with -- classic denial symptoms. laugh

Anyway, I really enjoyed this part, especially the end. Awwwww. <sighs happily>

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just find this story and I'm sad because I'm going to be offline for over a month and I just fell in love with this story.

Poor Clark losing his powers. I just hope that things work out with him and Lois when she finds out the truth that and is Clark going to really never get his powers back?

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard