Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#635 05/02/03 08:06 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Okay, this was the last part!
Please feel free to say me all what you think about it!
Curious Greetings
Christiane
------------------
Addition: The complete version with pics and without pics in txt can be found on my website!

Christiane
------------------------------------------
My LnC-Page with exactly 12.124 screengrabs!
#636 05/02/03 09:00 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Christiane, the solution for Clark's so-called death the Kents and Lois and Clark came up with together is brilliant! thumbsup

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
#637 05/02/03 09:17 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#638 05/02/03 10:14 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Christiane, a lovely ending. I loved the kiss on the roof of the Planet...

The one thing that I personally am a little unsure about is Lois remaining in Smallville while Clark returns to capture the bad guys. It makes sense for the storyline: it was really a "job for Superman" and it gave Lois a chance to talk with Clark's parents about the cover story...but I was just surprised that Lois didn't put up any kind of resistance to being "left out of the action".

But I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for posting, and congratulations on your first story!

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
#639 05/02/03 10:20 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw what a nice ending. Lovely story! And a great kiss too. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#640 05/02/03 03:41 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Christiane

A wonderful ending! So WAFFY! smile1

Tricia cool

#641 05/03/03 03:46 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks Christiane for translating this story. I really enjoyed reading how you expressed their feelings. It was a very sweet TOGOM re-write, keeping Lois' torture to a minimum laugh

Lovely pictures too! and I finally get the Black and white part blush works very well!

#642 05/03/03 04:16 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Christiane,
Loved the whole story
wonderful waffy ending
merry

#643 05/03/03 08:38 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Christiane,

Commenting on the last two parts here...

A lovely ending to a lovely story. smile Lois wrapped up the explanations rather neatly, didn't she? I liked the way she was able to use the circumstances to also explain their sudden change in relationship too.

Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
#644 05/04/03 02:15 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Christiane, very well done again! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#645 05/11/03 10:39 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Dear FoLCs!
Sorry for my late answer - I have been very busy for the last few days.
I'm so proud that you like my story and so glad about all your comments.

A million thanks again for Wendy and Susanne. Without them, I would never have posted this piece.

I'm relieved that the most of you liked the pictured version - I know, it's not easy to view the pictures from the original episode as part of something new - they remind us of the original plot and might even distract us.
I put in hard work since I had to edit quite a few with Photo Paint - to make Lois's hair longer (I'm fear I wasn't perfect enough in this, Tank? *g*) and such niceties... but for all of you, who want to read this story "naked", it's now saved on my website (link below) in .txt, too! And I'll send it too lcfanfic.com, certainly!

-------

Thank you very much, Hazel! "One of the best revelations I've ever read, and if we have still have a best revelation scene Kerth award next year, this would go on my noms list. Beautifully done!" I really blushed when I read this sentence of yours and believe me, it's very, very unusual for me to turn pink... *g* Thank you!!!

Kathy wrote: The one thing that I personally am a little unsure about is Lois remaining in Smallville while Clark returns to capture the bad guys. It makes sense for the storyline: it was really a "job for Superman" and it gave Lois a chance to talk with Clark's parents about the cover story...but I was just surprised that Lois didn't put up any kind of resistance to being "left out of the action"
Hm, I think that Lois was overwhelmed, she had a lot to sort out in her mind, about CK=Supi, about their love, about being "adopted" by Martha and Jonathan, about the great problem of how to resurrect Clark. There were two facts now: this was a job for Superman and she knows that she can't always fly whith him when he has to catch some gangster. Furthermore, if someone who knows about her dolefulness about Clark, like Perry for example, would see her - relaxed, happy, powerful, "fighting at the side of" Superman - he would be very astonished. And Lois didn't want to risk this before they found a solution to the resurrection-problem.
Is this convincing? But thanks to you, too, Kathy, for your comments!!!

And, last but not least @Wendy: Now, what's your next story about?
frown O Wendy, I would LOVE it to write something, believe me! It was a great joy, writing for myself and working together with you, but unfortunately there's nothing in my mind, which I could put into words.
The Scream "came to me" in the middle of the night, and this was half a year ago. I'm waiting for the next "flash of genius", but momentarily, there is nothing :-((( But don't fear, when a new idea comes to me, I will share it with you and I promise that I won't put it in the drawer!!!

--------

So, now I'm going back into my lurkdom. I feel so sorry that I don't comment all YOUR wonderful stories. But my reading (english) is so slow, that I would always be too late. But I'm always "with you", I never forget about you and your great fanfiction!
A big THANK YOU again for everyone who commented on my story, I really appreciate any and all input and comments. I'm so thrilled that so many of you enjoyed my (first) story! :-)))

Pathetic greetings with "Lois and Clark forever!!!"

Yours
Christiane

Christiane
------------------------------------------
My LnC-Page with exactly 12.124 screengrabs!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard