Print Thread
#63145 05/01/09 02:09 PM
A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Okay, I know I don't deserve any since I've been horrible about responding to it, but I'm starting a thread for feedback anyway in the hopes that you're not holding it against me too much.

I'll be posting on an every other day schedule through next Thursday in order to make up for the recent slow postings. Work should really be slowing down for the next couple of weeks, and real life should be slow as well so I have no excuse for not being able to do so.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey, you definitely deserve feedback for the fantastic story laugh thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, yes, FDK. Very much deserved goofy

Her arguing with a girl can only mean two things. A), she's into girls, too. B), she ran across Linda laugh

Martha and Jonathon sure are getting their tuition's worth of entertainment out of this gig cool

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Martha and Jonathan are so funny!

This business with Maddie is interesting, but I'm still okay with it so far...

I kind of like that Clark isn't so taken with Lois that he puts up with her attitude. Because let's be honest, she is mostly just full of attitude right now. Not to say there's not much more to her, as this is Lois after all, but right now she is a fortress.

This part was great, looking forward to more!
Amber

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Thanks for the comments despite my silence!!

AnKS - I don't know that Maddie will help Clark see Lois differently (he's already somewhat attracted to her, just not willing to put up with her attitude), but she will help him change his attitude about himself which I see as more important right now.

Michael - In this case, sadly, Lois' arguing with the girl from their class doesn't have an interesting backstory. This is just Lois being Lois. She likes to argue.

And yes, MnJ are definitely enjoying Clark's struggles with college. It's a priviledge of parenthood, right? wink

Amber - Yes, Lois is a fortress right now. Expect her walls to come down (or at least seem to) pretty soon. Much sooner than Clark is ready to let her see his soft-underbelly, although we'll see some of that, too.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
It bugs me that Clark isn't willing to take crap from Lois but he is willing to take crap from Steve. Where did he expect Clark to be all night?

Elisabeth

A
anonpip Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
A
Elisabeth - I'm not sure how willing Clark would be to take crap from Steve if he didn't live with him. But to some degree, if you don't want to have a really uncomfortable year, you need to give your roommate more leeway than you might give others. I think that's all that's going on here.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard