Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#63060 04/29/09 03:21 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
love the dress. i wish i can fit it.
More more more! i bet he went to fix breakfast he heheheheheh

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#63061 04/30/09 02:16 PM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hey guys smile ! Thank you!

Wish I was more coherent and could respond better, but I've got a headache that 3 ibuprofen didn't really help with. Am contemplating another 3...

Anyway - I'm not up to replying individually, but I will say that I've enjoyed reading the discussion. This chapter was much more fun to write than some of the others wink . Don't read anything into the Bruce Wayne thing other than I didn't want to get into the 'Lex is the root of all evil in Metropolis' stuff.

I agree that Clark did the right thing with Mayson. She was being *way* too forward for a guy with a ring on - unless and until he invited it and Clark did not by simply dancing with her. Walking away was definitely called for, imo. My thought was it was more like he was talking to Jimmy and she happened to walk by or something like that - not that Jimmy sought her out to introduce her to Clark or anything like that.

I'm glad you guys like the dress. Believe me [and Queenie] when I say that I spent an inordinate amount of time searching for it :p . I wish I could wear it [and that I had something to wear it to if I could...]

As for the morning after... RAFO wink . I'm hoping to post tonight but... We'll have to see how those other 3 ibuprofen work... Kids are in bed which should help - they were on each others' last nerve when they woke up this morning and then my ponytail was too tight and then my mp3 player decided to play two songs that always make me cry back to back and then more kids who are still on each others' last nerve...

Thanks!
Carol

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard