Print Thread
#63 04/24/03 03:19 PM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for reposting this, Kaethel. It was the last story I was about to read when things went kablooey. smile

Jimmy shrugged. “Why not? I’ve got a game of Dungeons and Dragons on my computer calling to me...” He grinned.
ROTFL! Don't know if this was a deliberate reference, but it made me laugh anyway. laugh I love this first scene, partly because it's dealing with two characters that aren't often focused on. Made a nice change. Couldn't help thinking what Lois would do to Jimmy if she could hear him telling Jack all about her federal disaster, mind you. He likes living dangerously at times, don't he? <g>

“Oh, I think I know the perfect place,” Jack drawled, grinning. “I think we have a plan...”
Oh, dear. With these two in the mix, why do I have the feeling that plans might be about to go awry?

Loved the argument when they found each other at the building.

Turning to Clark, she wrapped her arms around his waist. “You know, heat vision’s nice, but there’s nothing to beat a bit of body heat.”
That trollo...erm, minx! <g>

And suddenly, the fact that they were locked in, perhaps until morning, really didn’t matter at all.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. <snuffle> And cute ending too.

Thanks for sharing, guys. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#64 04/30/03 11:08 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Rat, thanks a lot for your comments! Glad you caught the Dongeons and Dragons reference and that you enjoyed the story. smile

Unfortunately, most of the comments were posted to the previous version of the Fanfic MBs, and neither of us have thought to save the thread before it disappeared, so we can't thank you all one by one. But we're nonetheless very grateful to all those who posted their feedback and encouraged us.

And Chris, happy birthday again!

Kaethel and Wendy smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
I love your reveal and the way you handled the end

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard