Hey all! Did get a bit of writing done Wednesday but none yesterday [though I did get some of OTOH edited - am 43% done with *that* monster again - of course, I'm now at the part where the major edits start... /sigh/]. Am hoping to get more done today and tomorrow but we shall see. T/TH are just too long right now for me to get the muse working...

And since I have papers being turned in this week that I'll have to grade :p /mutter/silly teachers assigning papers/mutter/, I can't bump up my posting schedule at this point frown . Maybe if the muse goes on a spree but...

Anyway -

Karen - yep memory problems. We'll see what Lois has been up to in 4.

Love super - tomorrow morning!

Sheila - Lois is here to talk to him. /me leaves it at that

Michael - glad you liked it!

Natascha - I like the happy couple from the pics too smile .

Terry - well Terryfic is good regardless! Yeah yeah yeah recent fic history and all that... Um... the Clark flirting bit... /me whistles

UW - ah - RAFO and yes, waiting for Saturday smile . Don't go off the deep end. Not unless you have a life jacket!

Lara - /whistles/

Amy - *only* months wink

JD - /stops the spinning and uses sunshine to lift the fog/

HappyGirl - As I said earlier, nope different fic - though I thought I'd pasted another paragraph to you but no, not the one that I sent like half a page of.

Iolan - 4 will cover Lois' last couple of months so we'll see... Much angst? Me? Really? You must have me confused with... someone...

AnKS - /whistles and moves on/

HappyGirl - /whistles more/

Vicki - thanks!

Amber - great chatting with you last night! More tomorrow!

Sarah - /really wishes she actually could whistle/

Okay folcs - more tomorrow unless, by some miracle, I finish 11 today in which case I might be convinced to post tonight but we'll have to wait and see...

Thanks guys!

Carol