Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62649 04/13/09 09:28 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi again, Folcs. You'll notice I changed the "brother" line in the "Previously" section here. I think this one fits better. See, feedback is a wonderful thing!

This *is* my happily ever after.
#62650 04/13/09 12:23 PM
G
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
G
Thanks for posting. I love this story.
“Clark!!” She was running through an open door towards the Clark in question. Her target stepped around another woman to meet her and Lois threw herself bodily into his arms, straddling his waist with her legs so that he had no choice but wrap his arms around her and hold her up. Not that he seemed to mind. Lois was kissing him with abandon, mumbling his name between kisses, and finally pulling her head away long enough to exclaim, “God, I’ve missed you! It’s so good to be home!”

At this, the older man set her gently on her feet and held his hands at her waist, answering her with a warm chuckle, “I’m happy to see you, too. Although I must say I don’t usually get that sort of greeting after a twenty-four-hour absence.”
LOL Love that Clark instantly knows "his" Lois.
Already can't wait for the next part!

#62651 04/13/09 05:58 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's great to see this part so soon. For some reason I thought we were going to have to wait a little longer for this part.

I didn't expect all of them to jump forward and be together. Lois definitely seems in charge and both of the younger pair seem a bit overwhelmed.

Perhaps I'm reading something that isn't there but I came away concerned that seeing the older Lois and Clark together might complicate the relationship between the younger couple. It's one thing to know you have the potential for a great future together but I would think it to be quite something else to feel that you *had* to follow that path. I especially worry about the younger Lois's take on this future.

Although based on what happened to each of them, I could almost seeing them turn to each other "on the rebound" as it were, from their interest in their older counterparts.

And... 1 of 5! smile1

Bob

#62652 04/14/09 10:31 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Clark!!” She was running through an open door towards the Clark in question. Her target stepped around another woman to meet her and Lois threw herself bodily into his arms, straddling his waist with her legs so that he had no choice but wrap his arms around her and hold her up. Not that he seemed to mind. Lois was kissing him with abandon, mumbling his name between kisses, and finally pulling her head away long enough to exclaim, “God, I’ve missed you! It’s so good to be home!”

At this, the older man set her gently on her feet and held his hands at her waist, answering her with a warm chuckle, “I’m happy to see you, too. Although I must say I don’t usually get that sort of greeting after a twenty-four-hour absence.” Then, sliding his hands up and down her sides experimentally, he added, “Good Lord, woman! You are nothing but skin and bones.”
clap laugh

Great start, Happy Girl smile I love having to get my mind around all the soul/time/body confusion.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#62653 04/17/09 12:12 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Great technobabble to explain why they can't just do things the easy way.

I love how Lois tries to give her"self" the respect that she certainly needs.

Elisabeth

#62654 04/18/09 10:03 AM
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
I finally have time to catch up on some reading and was so excited to see this up.

I love how Lois takes charge here and gives her younger self what she needs. I think if I was faced with my younger self, I'd be tempted to slap me and tell me to grow up. laugh

Off to read part 2...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard