Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile

Next post: Saturday? Sunday? Monday? Something like that wink . Busy weekend...

Chapter 13 Preview
"So I guess he told you?" she asked Pete.

Pete nodded. "Yeah, but Josh said it's all around town already that you moved out here today."

"Great," she mumbled. "Just what I need. All of Smallville wondering how pregnant I am and half wondering if we already got married quietly while the other half wonders when Clark's going to make an honest woman out of me."
Thanks smile .
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Aargh!! This is so sad. Just when I think it's going to be safe you... Well, is "rip out my heart and stomp on it" too strong? Okay, not quite that bad but...

This is SO frustrating because it's nobody's fault. I want to strangle or hit Clark but this time he isn't really doing anything wrong.

Now you've got me convinced that Clark is never going to "come back" and they are either going to split or be stuck in a bad marriage.

Okay, it very, very good. But... well, would it do any good to beg with a Please fix this! grovel

Bob

Blogger
Blogger
whinging This is one mess that you have to fix. Please I beg you fix it! grovel grovel

Shanabear504
Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol are you letting the fish bite me or are you going to pull me out the water. I'm not Nemo. lol lol Very good part by the way. Please bring Clark back. mecry

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Heh, ditto Bob. I'm ultimately convinced there is no way out of this...but you seem to have a knack for fixing the impossible. :p

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I'm putting hope in the idea that them living together is going to start triggering his memory. Because there's no way you would leave us hanging, right?!?

Why has Clark been keeping his distance from Lois? I'm curious what's going on inside his head.

The other thing that I'm curious about is whether or not he's been using his powers in the past two months. Or does he not remember how?

I'm thinking there's no way this gets wrapped up in 4 more parts...have you started the sequel yet? smile

Looking forward to more!
Amber

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap clap clap clap
Great part, Carol. And I really do hope they keep talking wildguy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/

Thanks again to everyone who voted for LtL for Best Relationship smile .

Bob - yes I know - Clark isn't right or wrong and neither is Lois - this time...

Shana - don't cry! /hands over a box of Kleenex/

Lovesuper - awwww. But Nemo has Marlin and Dory! I'll see if I can find Clark...

JD - it's good to hear that someone believes in me wink

Amber - hopefully you'll see a bit of inside his head next time. No, no sequel in the works.

Michael - thanks smile .

Thanks again! Look for 13 in a few...
Carol

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I don't think it's hopeless, but I do find it curious that the old Kryptonian soulmate thing isn't kicking Clark in the pants. I can understand why he wants to take it slow, but he doesn't seem to be moving anywhere near lukewarm, let alone simmer.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard