C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next post:

Um sometime? Hopefully Saturday, if not, Monday.

Chapter 9 Preview
They finished their sandwiches and chips and headed out the door. Lois gasped. "That's Norcross and Judd," she whispered, pointing to a couple standing outside the building attempting to hail a cab.

"We're not here to stalk them," Clark reminded her.

"I know *that*," she said exasperated. "But can I help it if I want to tail them and see what they're up to?"

"No, but I've got a better idea." He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
Thanks smile .
Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, it was fate! Subconsciously you knew I was sitting around thinking about creating extra office work for myself. Anyway, great part! Very romantic...and then I'm cringing just imagining the you-know-what hitting the fan when they show up in Smallville.

Looking forward to more,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoa....your preview implies that Clark makes it back OK from Nightfall! Of course, he must, otherwise the story will be pretty short - but will there be amnesia and angst?

And what about Lana? What about my suspicion (based on previous feedbackers) that she'll try to take advantage of Clark in his amnesia?

Oh wait, am I jumping the gun here?

OK. This episode - great! I love the romance in the wedding morning. And just the right amount of description, then fading to a fuzzy black.....Just like in the movies of the 40's before they could show overt sexual imagery and they had to "suggest" by metaphorical means.

Clark cringed. "I hadn't planned on telling them an alien was doing their daughter," he whispered.
Tee-hee! and LOL! Best line ever!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
party
Real FDK tonight smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, that was just adorable!

Lois, a just-married seventeen-year-old virgin, so nervous... of course she must be. And Clark is so sweet, so incredibly attracted to her, but still so willing to let her set the pace, and to back out entirely if this first time proves to be too much for her. But she wants him, she really does, in spite of her nerves. It was just lovely.

Now I keep wondering about the next part. What, no amnesia? Carol, are you Mrs-Evil-No-More??? eek eek eek

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you for posting early, Carol!

This is perfect since I am flying to London today for my friend's wedding. smile

I am proud of them for going through with it, I know they are scared/nervous/excited.

So they are going to the Planet before Clark flies off into space? Well, when he comes back, the two of them can write up the story and submit it there. I see a great future for them -if they stay alive. wink

Natascha

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice! SO are L&C gonna spot Norcross and Judd at the Lexor or somewhere else? Are they also getting married or posing as honeymooners on a story? wink

thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very nice, sweet, and awwwwww smile

I'd say they are still on their honeymoon when they see N&J. And by that speed of story progression, well, I believe in a non-sequel, non-cliffhanger, and waffy ending when I read it wink

Michael hyper

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww /me melts into a puddle of WAFFiness...

Who are you and what have you done with CarolM! help

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/

DH is out playing poker [did I mention his fantasy baseball draft is the same night as the Kerths so I get to attend!?!?!] so I'm going to try to get this posted before he gets home...

JD - Yes, I wanted to save you from that evil office work...

Iolan - so glad everyone likes that line. Not sure what inspired me to write it in OTOH but I totally stole it from myself...

Ann - they really do love each other. Amnesia? Would I do that?

Natascha - have a safe trip!

AnKS - /whistles/

Michael - do you really think that about me?!?!?! Sheesh - what did I do to deserve that reputation...

James - you too?! Seriously?! /sigh/

Okay - hoping to get posted soon smile .

Carol

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Gramps and Granny's house, huh? I must say, I'm a bit... suspicious of how easy this Clark and Lois's lives are. smile

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hehe - Granny lived there in OTOH and I just thought the house was still there just not in use... wink

And this is Lois and Clark - surely *something* will happen to make it not easy smile . Just ask Michael or James or any of the others... They think I'm evil and so *must* do SOMETHING to make their lives difficult...

Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by carolm:
Michael - do you really think that about me?!?!?!
/Looks innocently/ What? huh
Originally posted by carolm:
Sheesh - what did I do to deserve that reputation...
Well...
/starts rifling through hundreds of e-pages of angst.../

Michael spider

Kerth
Kerth
Late to the party - again. <hangs head in shame> But I came back to two parts, so yay! thumbsup thumbsup from me.

Off to read part nine! clap

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks Sue!

Look for 10 soon smile .
Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard