Beat Reporter
A
What do you think?

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow! Somehow I wasn't expecting this at all! Lois and Superman go public!

I liked Clark's letter. He explained his feelings well, and it was easy to sympathize with him. I could understand Lois's nervousness when she was going to give Clark an answer.

And they kissed! In public! And now Lois is going to be Mrs. Superman to the whole world. Well, if she and Clark were going to be together for real, this was the only possibility.

Wow! I'm still in shock, I think. But I like it. Admittedly, being Mrs. Superman isn't going to be easy, and being Superman the Married Man might well be harder than being Superman the Bachelor. I hope you will give us a glimpse of what Lois and Clark's love life in the international spotlight will be like!

Looking forward to the last chapter!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved this part and I'm *really* glad that you brought them together.

I was worried when Dan showed up at the hospital. I didn't think anything would come of it, but since Clark couldn't visit, I thought Lois might be vulnerable. This:
I broke up with him. I think it was amiable but I knew I’d never hear from Daniel Scardino again.
was quite satisfying.

The letter was FABULOUS! It's nice to see Clark stop acting like a bozo and own up to his feelings. I was also very glad to see that he came clean that it was low to blame Lois for what happened to Mayson.

I'm surprised that Lois went several days at home without seeing him. But, she had a big decision to consider and it's probably better that she took the time to make sure she at least thought she was ready for what was to come.

I did like that it was the act of taking a question for Lois that served notice to the world that things had changed. I had the impression from the earliest chapters that the "I won't take questions from Lane" issue had been one of the core things that led to her self-image problems. I like that it was Clark that had to make the concious act to call on her. This was a good scene.

And finally, a public kiss. Honestly, that caught me completely by surprise. I liked the scene very much and the addition of Henderson at the end was inspired.

Very nicely done! clap

Bob

Top Banana
Top Banana
This was so worth the wait. That letter was phenomenal. Clark was s open in that letter, and it was him at the hospital!

I read the letter at least five times that night to make sure I had read what I thought I had read.
So did I! It was just so sensual and emotional. I'm so glad that Clark chose this way to state his case and allow the jury deliberation time. I knew that Lois's accident would near destroy him.

Alisha, this story is just precious and thank you so much for sharing.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wonderful part. I'm glad to see Clark forgiving.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Well done. Very well done. smile

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes! hyper

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, I was expecting Clark would grovel, but that letter was no nicely written. Then, double wow, Lois agreeing to be Mrs. Superman, when she and Clark haven't even tried dating. I love Henderson, he's an unexpected, but nice cheerleader for these two. Can't wait till the next part.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
jawdrop I sort of expected some jealousy angst when Dan visited. But maybe Clark didn't see him. And you sure did find the perfect punishment for Lois laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
wallbash I've been so determined to get the last part up, that I completely forgot that I hadn't said thank you for leaving comments for this part! :rolleyes:

Thank you!

The final part is now up and I *promise* I won't forget to respond to any feedback you leave for it - not that anyone has to, you are under no obligation to leave fdk!

- Alisha blush

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard