Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#61751 03/17/09 10:11 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I also love the newer section, however, I can easily see the first part of the old section being in there without losing any of the punch of seeing Flois through Plark's eyes.

(Pam, you are right, that is weird...)

Loving this story!!!!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#61752 03/17/09 12:51 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I have a problem. I read this early in the morning and then work came and reset my short time memory. So basically all I remember is feeling like a big, gooey ball of waffety fluff while reading this.

/Lightbulb/

Oh, and the explanation about the snow in the alternate version would a great addition to the official version.

So, when's part 8 up? grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#61753 03/23/09 04:16 AM
Kerth
Kerth
My apologies in not replying sooner. It's been a lot harder getting back to work than I had thought it would be. frown

Amberlea - Speechless? Really? <squeeeeeeee> And you read it twice? <more squeeing> Of course she was driving - it's Lois! wink You brought up an interesting point, about Clark trusting Lois. Instinctively, they both trust Flois. But I think both Clarks will realize that Plois is the same person, just a few years younger.

Fuzzy - Thank you! I'm curious to see where I go with it too… wink

Ann - Yes, it's true, I have an inordinate fondness for hurt/comfort stories. And I've already confessed that this story is based on some of my favorite mental wanderings for the characters. laugh

Elisabeth - Yay! I'm glad you liked it. clap

James - I'll keep the suggestions that you and Pam have made in mind for the final version. Thanks!

Michael - lol! I reset my short term memory about every five minutes, so I can relate. But your general impression is what I was going for, so yay! smile

I don't know when part 8 will be up. I didn't do a thing on it last week (even though I said I would). I'm hoping for better things this week. <fingers crossed>

Thanks, you guys! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#61754 03/24/09 08:10 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
So sorry... I thought I left feedback earlier. I definitely read it the moment it was posted and looking forward to more more.

I know it'll be worth the wait so take as long... wait...NO! don't take *toooo* long to post the next part. laugh

Absolutely loved both sets of Lois and Clark and the parallels drawn between the two timelines using a similar situation (bad rescue) was superb. smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#61755 03/31/09 08:14 AM
F
Blogger
Blogger
F
So, Sue, did RL give you a break this week ?!

Have you made any progress on Part 8 ?

I am sooo waiting for the next part of this story, and the next, and the next, and the next... hyper

We're definitely not forgetting you !!!

Frisbee

#61756 04/02/09 02:43 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Re-read the chapter, and just had to smile and sigh. You have to come back and tell us what comes next. A two-week gap in between postings is way too much. Can we get a post soon, pretty please with a cherry on top?

grinch

PS: Trust me, I can get worse with the whining! :p

#61757 04/02/09 06:08 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, the guilt. peep I haven't done anything with this story for a couple of weeks, except to let the changes I made to part 8 ferment at the back of my mind while I tried to figure out where I went wrong. My fear is that I'm changing the tone of the story and parts 9 and 10 will seem out of place. I apologize for making you wait while I dither, but I have very little time and no beta, so I'm not always very motivated and/or subjective about the writing process.

Thanks for not giving up on me. blush It was a nice kick in the backside to see this thread pop up again. I promise to try (harder) to work on the story in a more timely fashion.

<sigh> Back to the RL grindstone...

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Ides of Metropolis
#61758 04/02/09 10:41 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Well, if you're advertising for a beta...

/points to little mail icon directly above and whistles innocently/

#61759 04/06/09 10:30 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
but I have very little time and no beta, so I'm not always very motivated and/or subjective about the writing process.
Boy, kick a pregnant girl while she's down, whydontcha?

wink

Hey, but it's not my fault! I didn't even know you had starting posting!!! I beta'd those first few parts for you and LOVED THEM and then... well, I got pregnant and fell off the face of the planet... :p

*sigh*

I loved this story! It held so much promise and I hate that I've missed out. I can't wait to get caught up on it... which I can't promise will be soon... but know that it's high on my list of priorities. smile

*hug*

You are awesome. You remember that don't you? Well, just in case you don't...

goofy

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#61760 04/09/09 03:29 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Congratulations, DJ! I hadn't heard the good news.

I find that hanging out with a few friends almost always motivates my muse. Want to share some drinks with a few of my pals here? wildguy wildguy wildguy

Elisabeth

#61761 04/10/09 02:58 AM
Kerth
Kerth
DJ! You're alive! And it's not just you that's kicking! wink No worries, hon. I know how busy RL can get. And now you're about to have an extremely time consuming excuse. I'm so excited for you! party

I apologize to those hardy souls who have stuck it out with me on this story thus far. I have one extremely key conversation in part 8 that I just can't get to "sound" right. I'm going out of town in about an hour and I will be far from any sort of network until Sunday night. I will be taking a printed copy of the next part with me, in the hopes that all that solitude brings back the lovely L/C voices that sometimes live in my head.

Muse willing, I'm posting on Sunday night. <fingers crossed>

Happy Passover/Easter/spring break!

Ides of Metropolis
#61762 04/13/09 10:13 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Sue-wonderful story. Can't wait for hte next part . Though I totally understand how busy Easter is..

;P

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard