A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Well?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Me like it! Can't wait until Clark shows his face. I wonder if he still mad at her after all that??? confused laugh thumbsup thumbsup

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, you keep us in limbo past the posting deadline and then you leave us like this? All I have to say is that you need to post the next part now...to redeem yourself...honestly...not for any other reason. peep

Oh, I think Clark was really there. The question is, "where will Lois go to recover?"

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Okay, I understand you were sick and all. So it's okay. But you did still leave us hanging a little bit. I don't think it was a figment of Lois' imagination either. Clark was definitely there! Although, for a minute I was worried that it was Dan that Lois was saying "Love You" to, and Lois thought it was Clark. I am very glad to see that it was in fact Clark. Please post the next part soon! If it can't be really soon, maybe still keep to the Sunday posting? That way we don't have to wait a whole week? Please?

Top Banana
Top Banana
This is a beautiful part.

This reminds me of the Lois of old:
A part of me was sorely tempted to tell her exactly what, or more to the point who, I’d been doing before I’d been hit by a car
I'm glad to see some of the old LL spunk is still there.

I so much hope this really happened:
It felt nice, to be with him like that, like he was completely in love with me and there was none of the hatred he told me he felt for me. Just the love. Like we were a normal couple, with one alien and one invalid in a hospital bed.
I really love your Lois. She is a living model of a beautiful tragedy.

Clark does NOT deserve her but I do hope they end up together. I like that Martha was so clear, in her own indirect way, about where those flowers came from.

This was very, very nice. I hope we get the next part a bit more quickly. (Please?)

Bob

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
only 2 more parts to go.....nail-biting has begun

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Commence nail biting 1...2...3... splat

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part. Ready for more soon!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I thought this part was so interesting, from the mysterious flowers and Clark's night-time visit, to Henderson's questions, to Martha's guilt. One thing is for sure, you certainly keep me guessing.

I'm glad that Lois told Clark that she loved him. I know she wouldn't have without the medication, but I think it'll be the final catalyst in helping Clark let go of the anger he feels at her. He knows he's treated her terribly, and yet she still loves him. Lois is in the same position he's in of loving the person that's hurt him the most. Ok, so it might be a bit too dysfunctional to build a long-term relationship on, but at least it's some common ground for understanding each other.

I'm glad that Lois has a friend in Martha and that she's opening up to her. Everyone needs a confidant and Lois hasn't been able to share her burdens with anyone since she was a little girl. This will be good for Lois.

I still have no idea how they'll deal with the fact that the world knows CK=Superman and that Lois is the one who outed him. I can't wait to see where you take this.

BJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
In my selfish dreams I'd like to see H.G. Wells come and miraculously give Lois a chance to *not* write that story. But that would cheapen the emotional travails that both Clark and Lois have been through in this story.

As other posters have mentioned, both our protagonists have been miserable, angry, and hurt - and yet have managed to find love. Perhaps they can both forgive each other, and more importantly, themselves.

Martha is great, as usual - what a giving soul! You can see how Clark grew up to be the man he is.

And I'm glad to see that Henderson is the cop taking the report, covering - he's a good friend to have.

Tremendous story so far. I'm very interested in the next parts. Please post more soon.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, you've pulled me over from the nfic side to keep on track. I am enjoying your fanfiction very much. Keep up the good work, whatever you want to do. clap

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Okay, Bob has already quoted it, but I just have to repeat it:

A part of me was sorely tempted to tell her exactly what, or more to the point who, I'd been doing before I'd been hit by a car
clap clap clap

Give up, nurse! Lois has already been marked with an 'S'. Well, just so you know it, Superman has been marked with an 'L'.

I liked Henderson's visit. That man is so sharp and so truly considerate.

The 'dream sequence', where Clark tenderly held Lois at night, was almost unbearably lovely. And I really don't think it was a dream. I loved the flowers from Martha's garden!

It felt nice, to be with him like that, like he was completely in love with me and there was none of the hatred he told me he felt for me. Just the love. Like we were a normal couple, with one alien and one invalid in a hospital bed.

OK, so there was no way we could be a *normal* couple, even if I was completely healed, but still, it was a nice feeling.
No, there is no way they can be just a normal couple. And no matter how you look at it, it is Lois's fault that they can't.

I loved Martha's visit. Yes, of course she and Lois are gong to like each other. Of course they are going to be friends, in spite of everything.

And I so, so, so hope that Lois and Clark will find a way to be a couple.

I simply love this story! clap clap clap clap clap

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved everything about this chapter, except the ending of course, cause I want to know what happens next.

I agree with what Bob said, Lois doesn't deserve this Clark. Yes, both of them are hurting, and both of them have made mistakes, but, I think Lois is trying to be mature and move on, but Clark still seems stuck in the past.

The dream sequence was interesting. It would be nice if it were real, because it would show that in sleep (or near sleep state), the barriers that they have put up are no longer there, and there is love between the two of them. Compare this to what is between them when they're not sleeping, and you see what troubles they need to overcome.

I love it when Martha plays matchmaker. However, she has a tough job in this story to bring these two together. I'm hoping she's successful in the two chapters to come.

grinch

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, Lois, of course you've been dreaming when you thought Clark was holding you during the night. There's no way you'd tell that to the real Clark. Or for him to visit you. clap

Great update. Really. Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Hey, thanks for all your comments.

I don't have enough time to reply, sorry, but I thought I'd let you know that part 10 should be up tomorrow and I'm aiming to post the last part no later than next Sunday.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard