Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, they're sure not telling anyone goofy And now Lana is trying to become Clark's girlfriend. Boy, I just hope they don't teach martial arts in the Smallville gym. laugh

BTW, the imagery at the end was hilarious.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey, I wasn't expecting a new fic! This is very cute so far. I'm not familiar with the play, so it won't bother me if you don't go into too much detail about it. smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay! Carol is posting a new story! No clue how I could have missed the first parts!! Well, it might have been the bachelorette party I had to pull off this past weekend... wink

Love it so far! Lois is in Smallville with Clark at an early age. That's awesome! They have been friends forever and now they are dating. Why does there have to be a Lana in this? <g> I enjoyed their kissing scenes probably as much as they did. laugh And I am glad to see that Lois has a girlfriend in this fic. Nice change.

I too wonder why she wants to graduate in 3 years.

Looking forward to more,
Natascha wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cool addition and now for the B-plot rub...

If this Lana is like your other Lana's, she will eventually get the idea, sometime in the next century...

James

Noticed that you have upped the tech level of 70's or moved LnC to be born in the 1987...

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's almost been two days already...

/taps foot impatiently/

Michael

wildguy <- because I can

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
LOL!

I only have a minute - will reply more fully later to the rest of you [but hi! /waves/]. We have an extra 5yo coming over tomorrow and the kids' rooms and the playroom are disasters so we're getting ready to go on a cleaning spree. *If* I get enough done, I'll reward myself [and you guys wink ] with part 3 late tonight [my time, Michael!] but I also have to remember that I have betas that are only through 6 so I need to give them time too smile .

Besides, Michael, didn't you see this:
Next post probably Friday.
BBL smile .
Carol

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Okay back with a bit more time smile .

AnKS - glad that helped smile .

Michael - yeah well, I think they decided when she got into his truck after the game that everyone knew and he had her arm around her at the local pizza hang out. I think everyone [except maybe Lana] knows by now wink .

Amy - glad to see you! It's a good thing b/c I don't know much about the play either :p .

Natascha - Bachelorette party! Fun! Glad to have you now! I'm not sure why she wants to graduate in 3 years - guessing it's one of those 'get on with life' or maybe 'graduate with Clark even before I admit I'm remotely interested in him' or something.

James - in the AN at the beginning I said I play fast and loose with technology and that it's modern day ish. I did the whole actual day and age thing with LtL and it's for the birds :p . During the series time frame is one thing b/c we have the series to go off of but when I was trying to find out when laptops came out and all kinds of other junk... too much work wink .

Michael - fine! It's tomorrow on the east coast so I'll post in a bit - which is while you're still asleep I'm sure... wink .

More in a few! Thanks!

Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
party Waking up shaken :p

Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard