Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#61599 03/14/09 06:42 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I showed your reply to the fabulous Beverly which led to a 10-minute explanation of the Higgs field and the basis of matter. A few minutes later, once her eyes lost that glazed over look, I explained how one might visualize a mechanism that can manipulate the interaction of fermions with the Higgs field and how that could be used to explain some of the powers.

I think the LaC sequel just got another Bernie chapter. smile1

BTW: I've read "Singularity Sky" and "Iron Sunrise" and enjoyed them very much. (I like the relationship of the main characters. It feels familiar somehow. smile ) I'll need to look into "Saturn's Children".

Bob

#61600 03/14/09 07:29 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think the LaC sequel just got another Bernie chapter.
Yes! Yes!

#61601 03/16/09 07:37 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm in the camp that thinks it works just fine as is, Bob - although I never say no to sequels. wink

Absolutely lovely! What an original take on the episode. Just goes to show that there's always room for one more TOGOM story out there. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#61602 03/20/09 09:39 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks LabRat, I still don't know if there will be a sequel to this or not. In the week since it showed up I have had a few attempted deliveries for a follow-up but they all fail the "not good enough" test.

The problem with the muse being a delivery person is that they get frustrated if they attempt a delivery and no one is home. I've been on a business trip this week and now I'm struggling to find any ideas. I did get one delivery but it is unrelated to anything I'm presently working on. Unfortunately this one is not a short that I can turn out in a day. So, I have to park this on the shelf and go back to waiting for LaC sequel ideas.

Bob

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard