Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Feedback here!

Thanks.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the acknowledgement. Beta-ing this was its own reward!

I'll just say that I'm loving the snappy dialogue. Lois's characterization is great.

More soon!

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good to see this story back! It is well-written, with an interesting premise.

I have to admit that I would very much like Lois to be smarter and not so self-aggrandizing. Lois was my heroine for so many years, but this Lois doesn't have that much to recommend her. Of course, I guess first season LnC Lois really was a bitch, which is a big reason why I'm still fairly LnC:TNAOS-illiterate.

Ann

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Hmmm... I have to admit I'm not all that crazy about the way this Lois handled the interviews. The first one didn't even seem like an interview but a 'hey you need to sell I don't care why not' thing. Yeah, it's probably Lois like but I still didn't like it wink .

Am very glad Clark stood up to her the second time and went back. Hope he goes back to the other lady. Hope Lois picks up on the Lex is slime thing before too long too smile .

More soon please!
Carol

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm really enjoying this world. I agree that Lois seems much more prickly than even S1 Lois, but that makes sense to me. She showed so much tenderness and understanding when they were in Smallville, now Lois feels like she has to be twice as hard to set the proper expectations with Clark -- she's the best newswoman in Metropolis and Clark is getting a crash-course in Mad Dog Lane.

Glad to see Clark standing up for himself and getting the information, though. Lex still doesn't stand a chance.

More soon, please.

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for the feedback.

Iolanthe - thanks .... again!

Ann - if you can be (really) patient, we may just get to a Lois more to your liking.

Carol - I didn't like her much either!! But remember it is the same hour that Clark totally unexpectedly reappeared in her life. She just needs some time!

BJ - Thanks - not only for the fdk, but for explaining so clearly why Lois reacted the way she did.

Second part will be posted later today ... my time!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story. I like the whole total redo of the pilot. Luthor is still there, but the scenarios are different. A children's hospital instead of a space program. Very nice. Keep it coming.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice to see the sequel. Looks like both LnC are up for a rude awakening now that they're in Metropolis and away form country charm.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
And so Superman creates himself this time. Interesting.

Elisabeth

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Artemis - thanks for the fdk. I just posted a new part.

Michael - ah, but if their feelings are strong enough, they will survive anywhere. Won't they? smile Thanks for fdk.

Elisabeth - uhmm, but will it work? Thanks for the fdk.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard