Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Who me? Couldn't be!

I *would* *not* resort to the giving of sweets in an effort to stea... er, abscon... er, *borrow*, yes, that's it, *borrow* temporarily fic.

Nope. Not me. Wouldn't be.

Okay. Well, maybe.

Yeah, I probably would.

But ignore that part and come over for cookies. I'll even make brownies and I have chocolate/peanut butter Twix too...

And bring that laptop or hard drive with you. I won't sneak it out the window to my computer guru neighbor to download anything. Nope. Wouldn't do it. We'd have a brainstorming session or something and you'd need it to take notes on. Yep, that's it.

Honest.

/sigh/ You don't believe me? Fine. Come on over for chocolate anyway wink .

Carol [who thinks the next fic is nearly done but still isn't sure it'll be worth bargaining with...]

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
lol You are a riot.
who thinks the next fic is nearly done...
And a speed-writing demon. I'm am in awe of the rate which you crank out stories. This story took me literally a year and a half to write.

And since you've asked so nicely, I'll go post part 16. Then you can start harassing Sue about Ricochet laugh

Brenda

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
WHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Or you for 17.

Or both wink .

Carol

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
My favorite part, once again, is the subtle turns of phrases that you fill out your stories with. Coffee-flavored cream, and so forth.

Elisabeth

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
the subtle turns of phrases that you fill out your stories with.
Thanks for noticing the little stuff. As an author yourself, you know that those can take as long to get right as the larger stuff. Besides, it was one of the best ways to show how close Lois and Clark had become. When Lois notices (and remembers) how Clark likes his coffee, then you know that they're good friends.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard