Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This was such a sad chapter. I felt so sorry for both Lois and Chad. But really and honestly, getting a divorce was the right thing to do. At least I think so!

And now I hope that Lois and Clark, as well as Rachel and Chad, will eventually get together.

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Me to Ann me too! whinging whinging

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sad, but terrific chapter with just the right play on emotions!

I don't know if Lois / Chad would find someone else to be with at the end of this story, but one thing's for sure.. making a decision howsoever heart-wrenching it is, is better than being in limbo.

thumbsup

Looking fwd to next post..tomorrow, right? notworthy

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks for the feedback!

It's hard to be sure of these chapters. I've (luckily) never gone through anything like this so I keep trying to imagine how I'd feel if my husband suddenly needed something in his life that I really couldn't deal with. It's hard to do, though, as I'm not sure what that would be - the closest I've come is that he decides he needs to live in an igloo in northen Alaska. I can sort of see him liking that.

Anyway, as you can guess, the next chapter (to be posted later this evening), will continue with the somber tone, but hopefully will continue to ring true.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard