Next Thread
Print Thread
#60762 02/08/09 07:06 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
A place for feedback. The title really pretty much sums it up!

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Another great chapter, =) You're doing a great job of keeping in Lois' head. The meeting was especially well done... poor Lois, though, on the way it made her feel... And Clark getting Henderson to check up on her, hehe...

Can't wait for more, =)

Sara "Lieta"
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I love this story and the title is perfect. How do you build a relationship from the ruins it ending up being. I feel so much when I read this story, mostly for Clark. Lois needs to help Clark figure out how to have a life other than Superman. I do like how you have Lois treat Clark like Clark and not S.

Your writing is wonderful

robinson
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You nearly made me cry over this part... I want more! laugh

I really hope they find a way to work that out.

Kathryn
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG, this was awesome! He's actually talking to her! And Mayson isn't in the picture. More soon!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Kerth
Kerth
I particularly like how you are gradually evolving the relationship between Lois and Clark from blatant dislike, hatred even, to something workable.

You slip in little gems such as when Clark told Lois there was nothing between him and Mayson and when he was concerned about her safety which show us the gradual thawing.

I'm enjoying this, and looking forward to the next part.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I continue to love what you are doing here. I like the progress that they are making, as slow as it is.

But when are they going to talk? There's still so much pain that they are hiding from each other.

I can't help but wonder what they know. I'm fairly sure that Lois has no idea that Clark had feelings for her when she outed him. Does Clark have any idea of the price that Lois has paid and the level of regret that she has felt?

I will be waiting anxiously for the next part.

Bob

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This is an awesome story, which works brilliantly as gfic, but which is even more moving and gripping as an nfic. The reason is that in this fic, sex is the chief means for two would-be soulmates to communicate. Alisha's nfic scenes are very low on physical details and very high on emotional content.

I love how deeply Clark is affected by his lovemaking with Lois. He likes being with Mayson and enjoys showing her affection, but when Lois shuts him out of her bedroom, he is so bothered and troubled by this that he can't hide his feelings from Henderson. Also, Clark has started treating Lois so much more like a cherished woman and so much less like a cheap sex toy, but this is a lot more evident in the nfic version.

For now, Lois and Clark are happy together when they meet for sex - no, make that lovemaking. But they always meet in secret. No one must know. How long can they hide their feelings for each other from the world? And how long can Clark go on playing his game with Mayson?

Ann

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
With all the turmoil that is between them, Lois wants exclusivity and Clark, bless his heart, is faithful. What a pair.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Hey guys!

Thank you for your comments.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard