Freelance Reporter
M
Comments can go here. Appreciate any feedeback

max

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Good part. I am looing forward to seeing how you further develop this story. I thought this line was funny and telling
'It was silly, but he almost felt cheated by her acting so nice to him this morning.'

robinson
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I enjoyed this part. I especially liked seeing Lois' interactions with Perry and Clark. The conversation about Lois going stag to the ball had me dizzy

Peeking into the minds of Antionette and Lex was scary. They are both so evil. /me shudders.

He smiled to himself in mirror, satisfied that all was right in the world... his world.
So, now I finally get where the title of the story comes from. It has nothing to do with Clark or Lois, just Lex and his mirror image. wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story continuing! On to the ball. I want to see Clark in a tux too.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great update laugh

Luhtor and Baines were great and LnC fun clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Normally I'm bored with season one rewrites and the especially the White Orchid Ball schtick, but I am intreged by this story.

I like the slight differences in the characters. This Clark has a real past that colors his personality in a way that makes him more than just an 'aw shucks' country good guy. He's been used and betrayed and because of that he's not quite so willing to always believe the best in people.

Lois is Lois, yet she's not quite as intense and defensive. She hasn't immediately dismissed Clark as someone who is merely riding her coatails and being a burden. She is actually intreged by who this person might be. She can tell that he's not 'showing' all of who he is and her radar is up. She wants to know what his story is... after all, she is Lois Lane.

Tank (who sees the romance taking a while just like it did on the series, but it won't be so one sided... more of a mutual growth and acclimation to each other)

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
post soon??

robinson
M
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
M
Thank you for your kind comments. My buffer was running out, so posting is a little slower. But I have an outline for the whole story now and writing is continuing.

Max

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard