Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oops! I hit "Add reply" before I was ready!

Carol,
What in the world is going on???!!! I'm betting that Tempus had something to do with this. Okay, so get H.G. Wells here pronto to help them straighten this mess out. Don't make us send out the wildguys!
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

~Mel~
C
CJ Offline
Blogger
Blogger
C
It could all turn on Van-El's arrival.

If he were on Earth earlier, he could have saved Ellen and Lucy. He also could have rescued Clark and Lois during the snowstorm, so they wouldn't have been at the cabin at all. Sam would never have been involved with Mindy, so Lois wouldn't have known her at all and wouldn't have followed her in Paris.

I still don't get it, though, because if they are in the correct Universe but the timeline has been altered, why wouldn't they remember the altered past? Everyone else seems to. And if they've been moved to a parallel Universe, how and why? I can't make it work in my head, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you manage to resolve this!

Oh wait, it's Christmas, isn't it? Blame Santa! wink

CJ
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Lara - ooo Mxy is a good thought!

Mel - I promise, there is no HG Wells in this fic wink .

CJ - Van's arrival - that's a really interesting theory. Santa - that's another really good theory. Think I'll go with that one wink .

/waves/
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
WOW! wow! wow!

thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard