OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next scheduled post:
Sometime Sunday, probably after 3pm ET [sorry, Sundays are crazy...]

Chapter 13 Preview
~*~Lois~*~

Clothes were discarded with surprising speed.

Or maybe not.

Not given who I was married to.
Thanks smile .

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
By the time Clark and I headed upstairs to practice for the honeymoon, it seemed that the wedding was half planned.
clap And at some point, you're going to drop another shoe on them... and us shock

Michael, who's now going back to 10 a.m. wink

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Very interesting last few chapters, I've been busy this week so not as much FDK... Lois and Clark are getting cute but the baby thing may rock the boat a little...

Sara "Lieta"
Features Writer
Features Writer
LOve the story by-the-way. Now I think you started some wheels turning in Lois head when another baby was mention. Slow down Clark. One day at a time. laugh thumbsup

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, this part was somewhat Van-heavy and Carol knows what I think of Van, but I got to quote this:

"I want to have another baby someday," he said abruptly.

"What?" I asked, caught completely off-guard. We hadn't discussed any more kids.

"Watching you while you were pregnant with Christopher was cool, except we were in such a weird space. Watching you while you were pregnant with Nate was even cooler because I knew you were having my baby, but we were still in a weird spot. I want to have another baby with you. To know that you're having my baby and make love to you while you're pregnant and watch your stomach grow and talk to the baby and all those things that didn't happen the last two times because of our relationship."
Carol, do you know how sweet and sexy I found that? I can't help it, I love it when Lois is pregnant with Clark's child, and if Clark is happy to see her pregnant, so much the better! sloppy No, I'm not saying it's necessarily a good idea for Lois to get pregnant again rather soon, but whatever you decide, I loved Clark for saying that! sloppy

Ann

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/

Only time for a flyby...

Thanks everyone!

Carol

rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can understand that Lois is a little hesitant to embark on another pregnancy. Certainly the timing might not be good right now. But that is the point. They need to experience at least one pregnancy that they plan out, look forward to "implementing" and both of them together enjoy and experience the joys and the ups and downs. They love their boys, but they need one child that isn't an "oops".

thanks!

rkn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard