Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Oh, the Doctor has a bowsprit on his Tardis now?"
rotflol Yes, I didn't see the resemblance. It's off the folcsite page. I was having trouble getting my colliding galaxies uploaded and picked that up instead!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
I've never seen Dr. Who and just checked up on wiki a bit, but wouldn't it be fun, too, if Tempus where a Doctor, too dizzy evil
Actually, he wouldn't be another Doctor, he would be another Time Lord. (The race that The Doctor belongs to.)

I could see Tempus as a cross-dimensional (and startlingly incompetent) version of The Master. (The Doctor's chief adversary.) devil

Bob

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*g*, Artemis smile

That strange, Bob. I thought the Doctor was a good guy? So, why would you cast Tempus as the main baddie huh confused Are you trying to tell me something about thee seldom used main-hero of Lois and Clark, who just happens to be a darn nice guy, too? /hangs up phone/

Michael peep

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok, I finished reading this when I was at pretty high pain levels and the brain wasn't working and I just didn't get the interplay between Lois, Superman, and Clark.

Elisabeth read it and explained it to me. Now I get it!

Looking forward to the next story.

The thought of Tempus as an incompetent version of the Master nearly had me spewing out my breakfast with mirth!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm sorry to hear that, James, but I'm glad you have such wonderful support in your wife smile
Looking forward to the next story.
Thanks so much and as soon as work isn't eating up all my creative energy, I'll be back smile1
LOL on the Master/Tempus. It sure sounds funny.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Michael, sometimes I wonder if we work for the same company. I have also been completely buried by work since mid-December. I am struggling to get outside time even to read. wallbash I have three different stories that I'm itching to get going on but have no time.

Tempus as The Master (dollar store version) is a fun concept. There could also be an interesting cross-over where The Doctor worked with LnC and The Master teamed up with Tempus. Hmmm...

Bob

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Michael, I'm just handing you a free pass into the Kings and Queens of Darkness Club. Don't worry about the initiation period, they'll wave it off.

Unbelievable ending, sir! wink
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL, Bob! Yeah, but no, wrong continent laugh
I have three different stories that I'm itching to get going on but have no time.
yah...
The Cr. Who xover sounds like fun. I've never watched LnC-verses strongest competition for writers so no idea about it and sure won't write any wink So any plot-bunny on that are out for adoption smile1

JD, woohoo, a new reader hyper Thanks so much and even more on the evil bit.
Unbelievable ending, sir!
thud WOW, thanks blush

Michael, who's now going to look for the K&QoD-Club laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by bobbart:
There could also be an interesting cross-over where The Doctor worked with LnC and The Master teamed up with Tempus. Hmmm...

Bob
Oh, Bobbart, that is sooo evil sounding...I'd read it.

Is that Numbr 4??? grovel grovel

I even threw together a pic for it.

[Linked Image]

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Michael wave

Did you write the sequel, yet?

Kathryn
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Kathryn! Sorry, not yet. I do have a sort of outline though. Well, the first bits of it anyway. But what I've seen of 2009 so far, it's been pretty much killing Muse and she's only now starting to get some of her life back. But the plan and resolution still stands. The sequel will be the first thing I write that's more than a vignette-sort-of thing.

Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave

Michael

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay sequel ... party

Kathryn
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Michael, wave

I just read this story on the archive. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but it ended on a cliffhanger with an indication that it would be continued in a follow-on story. There is no such sequel on the archive. Did you post a sequel here and, if so, what is it called? If you haven't yet written the sequel, consider this a request that you do so. grovel Thanks.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Hi Michael, wave

I just read this story on the archive. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but it ended on a cliffhanger with an indication that it would be continued in a follow-on story. There is no such sequel on the archive. Did you post a sequel here and, if so, what is it called? If you haven't yet written the sequel, consider this a request that you do so. grovel Thanks.

Joy,
Lynn
Hi Lynn!
So happy you enjoyed this one!
Here's the TOC of the sequel. Unfortunately, it's umm... got kind of this situation here going on: http://www.starwarsuncut.com/empire/384

(The sequel's Han, btw)

wave Michael

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Thanks for the reply and the pointer. Any chance of resuscitation?

If I start reading this sequel, will I be ending at even more of a cliffhanger than I am in at the moment?

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Good question about the cliffy. The first two parts are still the setup, so it's more about moving everyone in place.

I definitely want two finish it some day. Got another couple of parts done or half done, including some fun payoff scenes, I so want to share with my fellow FoLCs.

which reminds me, need to go and bid for a banner for Wedding Crashers.

wave Michael

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard