Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ann, I can't believe you actually know nebula's by sight smile1

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Thanks for encouraging me to do some nebula hunting, Michael, because I do think that kind of thing is fun! blush

I hope that my knowledge of nebulae will make up for my lack of knowledge of the episodes of LnC:TNAOS. In other words, I think that the House of Luthor arc and the wedding fiasco followed after the Nightfall business. But if not - well, you can guess what I think you should give us in the sequel, right? evil

[Linked Image]

Ann

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by TOC:
Thanks for encouraging me to do some nebula hunting, Michael, because I do think that kind of thing is fun! blush
You're welcome smile

And yeah, Nightfall was Mid-Season One, HoL was the season finale smile And that's a cool image. But that's not Nightfall, that's more like Dottie from 'Armageddon' devilsplat

Michael laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Okay, Michael. You have officially lost all rights to call me evil. I think you may even have lost all rights to call Carol evil - and that's saying something! I mean, neither of us have ever finished a story with an evil ending.

I can't believe you did this. I kept watching the scroll bar on my screen and thinking "How is he going to wrap this up? We're getting closer and closer to the end and Lois still hasn't realized that Clark is Superman." And then she went and sent him off to New Krypton without knowing.

How could you end the story this way? How could you? It's just so... well really, there is no word for it but evil.

And you could have redeemed yourself slightly if the sequel was already written and you were going to start posting soon, but we have to wait for it? This is like some sort of torture device.

You might try applying to some TV network and offer to write the end of season episodes - because this may just be the best cliff-hanger ending ever.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by anonpip:
Okay, Michael. You have officially lost all rights to call me evil. I think you may even have lost all rights to call Carol evil - and that's saying something! I mean, neither of us have ever finished a story with an evil ending.

I don't think I've posted publicly though I did give Michael plenty of 'argh how can you leave us there!'s when betaing, but I gotta go with Nancy on this one...

Carol wink

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
evil

How could you end the story this way? How could you? It's just so... well really, there is no word for it but evil.
I know. It was fairly easy, too. And I think I came up with the ending somewhere during the 'bad' spots of OTOH huh

And you could have redeemed yourself slightly if the sequel was already written and you were going to start posting soon, but we have to wait for it? This is like some sort of torture device.
I checked. The Genevea Convention doesn't list fictional cruelty as a form of torture blush

You might try applying to some TV network and offer to write the end of season episodes - because this may just be the best cliff-hanger ending ever.
notworthy

I don't think I've posted publicly though I did give Michael plenty of 'argh how can you leave us there!'s when betaing, but I gotta go with Nancy on this one...
Yeah, you did, Carol. Especially when I sent you the last part in sections while I was finishing it. Thanks so much for being such a great BR smile

Michael

PS: I wonder what would happen if a certain Mindy Simmons where to apply for the position of concubine in the household of Lord Nor...

Kerth
Kerth
Okay, so I finally got to read your fabulous story - and in one part, too! laugh Waiting does have advantages.

Quoting all my favorite parts here would be too much, I'm afraid, because in the whole five parts, there's a lot to quote.

In a way, I love the ending, with Lois realizing whom she has sent away. Galactically stupid does get a whole new meaning, doesn't it? The only thing I don't like (yet) is that there is no real ending. The story sure lacks closure.

If I may suggest something for a future crossover: Let Clark (Kal-El) be amnesiac (as in ASU) and try to figure things out on NK. smile Show us how Zara and Kal-El plan their wedding - and end the story in front of the altar (or whatever equivalent there is).

Then, write another sequel to wrap everything up - mainly how Zara and Kal get out of the situation and Clark returns to Lois. smile I even have a few ideas for the titles of the sequels: Wedding Planners (yeah, right) and something like Wedding Stoppers. (What might stop the wedding? Nor invading Earth? Nor kidnapping Lois and taking her to NK? Nightfall approaching the Earth? Clark regaining his memory?)

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mellie!

So glad you found the time to squeeze it in smile

Okay, so I finally got to read your fabulous story - and in one part, too!
Thanks, *hugs*, and LOL

hyper

The only thing I don't like (yet) is that there is no real ending. The story sure lacks closure.
wave

Kerth
Kerth
Oh, by the way, I found a perfect nebula for the situation, too.

[Linked Image]

Doesn't it look like an evil little DarthMike laughing at Lois' galactical stupidity? laugh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Good question. Really good question. The two bright spots actually remind me more of eyes. Evil eyes. Like this one:
[Linked Image]
Maybe crossed over with a Sith robe evil

/mwhahahahahahahaha/

Michael peep

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hey, we are only talking about Lois's stupidity here, but what about Clark's lies? He should be proud of his deception skills, right? How about he does a bit of repentance, too?

Repent

(Sorry about the weird cartoon, but the guy in it does look a bit like Clark, doesn't he? But whatever you do, Michael, don't have Clark follow the cartoon's advice when he meets up with Lois - remember that he should do some repentance himself! And as long as he is powerless, Lois could have some fun punishing him for his lies the way the cartoon suggests, right?) laugh

Ann

P.S. Oh, and yes, Mellie, that nebula does look like an evilly grinning Darth Michael!!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
confused confused wildguy wildguy wildguy
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But whatever you do, Michael, don't have Clark follow the cartoon's advice when he meets up with Lois
hyper
Michael, you dog, you're leaving us hanging here?
/points to earlier FDK and mentioning of supposed evilness. Of course, I still argue that that's just unsubstantiated rumors and flat out defamation by the National Inquisitor wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

from a galaxy far, far away.
cool
Artemis

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was originally supposed to be in my first post on this thread, but due to a technical glitch it didn't make it. But here it is - TWO GALAXIES COLLIDING!
[Linked Image]
cool
Artemis

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cool and *g* to the pics smile

I wonder, that Lois-in-a-white-dress pic could make for a great formal concubine gown. You know, when the concubine is taken out in the entourage during visit to the subjects. evil

Michael

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I loved the ending. I read parts 4 and 5 together and, if I didn't say so earlier, I also loved the thought of Lex marrying Tez. Talk about a match made in... not quite heaven.

I think that Tank has met his match. Of course, Tank makes it look easy. There's an artform to it. But your humorous taunts of evil-ness are pretty horrific, as well. clap

Elisabeth

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Elisabeth!

Thanks so much. I'm really happy Lex/Tez worked laugh

I think that Tank has met his match. Of course, Tank makes it look easy. There's an artform to it. But your humorous taunts of evil-ness are pretty horrific, as well.
notworthy

Michael

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Still looking for the next story in the series. /taps foot impatiently

I wonder, that Lois-in-a-white-dress pic could make for a great formal concubine gown.
I guess I'm weird. When I saw that, my first thought was, "Oh, the Doctor has a bowsprit on his Tardis now?"

Terry (who has entertained the notion that the Doctor should regenerate as a female just for one season. Would be interesting, no?)

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Terry! So great to know I'm not the only one looking for the sequel wink Thanks, I'm glad you liked this enough to want to see the sequel.

LOL on the bowsprit. I've never seen Dr. Who and just checked up on wiki a bit, but wouldn't it be fun, too, if Tempus where a Doctor, too dizzy evil

On a more serious not, the sequel will be the first thing with more than a part I'll work on. But right now, I'm totally swamped in work (and a little on the side BRing wink )

Michael

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard