Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
This was exactly what I needed tonight to put a smile on my face. Well, a slight frown at the TBC but loved the first part!!!

And it's only 11:09 pm in my time zone so it's right on time!!

Thanks for this fic and i'm looking forward to reading the rest!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Columnist
Columnist
delightful! Can't wait for more.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Brenda!

Just popping in to say it might take me a couple of days to get to this fic (too much activity lately wink

I know that the rules stated that we didn't need to write an epic. Honestly, I tried to write a short little vignette, but sometimes the muse can be a tricksome little thing
I know what you mean wave bbl

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Awww /sniffle/

I'm guessing the blond was Martha.

Can't wait for the rest...

Carol

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Wonderful! I loved the Santa Baby part, true waffiness, wonderfully written. I could see and hear the whole seen

robinson
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I loved the way you opened this up. Lois is opening up Christmas just the way she's always wanted to. How delightful that she found Clark inside.

Dinner seemed so nice. Clark keeps a nice blend of togetherness and the distance that Lois is more comfortableness. Dancing around the living room was fun, something that James and I have been known to do on a very regular basis (particularly to TV theme songs).

The kiss was sweet. There was so much promise for more to come in their relationship.

And then, there's the twist at the end.

Well done!

Elisabeth

I always loved IGaCoY--the way that both Lex and Clark took Lois' singing to heart, as if she sang for an audience of one, was always touching. Now that she is singing for Clark, or vamping might be a better term, I'm sure it's a heady mixture of playfulness and true flirtation.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*giggles* Clark using Elvis metaphors? haha! Love it! laugh

....wait, what? Mayson? Nooo... You'd better be getting rid of her in the next part. lol! Things were going all nice and sweet and cute...and you threw in Mayson. LOL! Evil!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I really hope that the blond isn't Mayson. You wouldn't ruin a perfect Christmas Day with the bottle-blond bimbo, would you? spider

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But she had been alone and the realization that she had no one to share her happiness with had threatened to overwhelm her. Surprisingly, she’d been determined not to lose the feeling of Christmas this year and the universe had rewarded her by sending her Clark. She squeezed his hand ever so slightly just to make sure it wasn’t a dream.
Awwwww

He planned to ask her out on a date, but hadn’t been able to work up the nerve yet. Probably tonight. Maybe. Well, soon anyway.
*g*

“Wow, dinner looks great, Lois.” Clark leaned over the turkey and took a suspicious sniff before turning to look at her. “It smells good, too. Did you make it?”
hehehehe

“Lois,” he said seriously as he settled in his chair. “I may be naïve about some things, but I’m not stupid. I wouldn’t say such a thing without cause. You’ve…um, ‘cooked’ for me before.”
*sputters*

Her mouth twisted at his statement. “Just for doubting me, you have to do all the clean-up after dinner.”

“Better than getting food poisoning,” he said seriously.
smile1

The newscaster’s too cheery voice was wishing all of Metropolis a very merry, very *white* Christmas by the time the implication of his words sank in – Clark was stuck in Metropolis. She felt at once both thrilled and guilty at the thought. He would miss out on Christmas with his folks because he’d stayed in town to spend the evening with her and now he really *was* snowed in.
Awwww smile1 Pretty Please?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
So, Brenda… What about part two? Now? Please? Pretty Please?
Um... yeah. Would you believe that I've been waiting to post part 2 to build the suspense? Eh, I suppose not.

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback - it warms my heart. Unfortunately, real-life has been really hectic (and looks like it will continue for a few days yet) and I haven't had time to tranfer my story from paper to computer. Yes, I still write on paper. Many times, the speed of writing it long-hand and maybe the motions help me to order my thoughts.

So with my deepest apologies (especially to Elisabeth), part two has been delayed to later this week. /me crossing fingers.
BJ

PS -
O-oh… Yeah, that’s Martha. But do they really look alike from the back of the couch? And wouldn’t he sit next to her?
We all see what we expect to see. Well, in this case, only Lois saw what she expected or feared to see. You saw right through me... laugh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by BJ:
We all see what we expect to see. Well, in this case, only Lois saw what she expected or feared to see. You saw right through me... laugh
It takes one to know one evil

And *yay*, looking forward to end of week jump

Michael

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Oh, this was so sweet at first and then the twist at the end. I'm sure it was Martha, not Mayson - it just has to be!

I'm disappointed part 2 isn't up yet, but I can completely understand about crazy RL.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard