Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Can I just say... AWWW? This was awesome! So darn cute. Love how you worked the holidays in and melded aspects of the episodes into your fic.

Very nicely done!! smile1

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I loved how you progressed things through the holidays... and I wonder if Clark needs to do something extra special... maybe for V-day?

Sara "Lieta"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Man, it's just a fuzzy waffathon tonight! (Beats the heck out of Northern Renaissance art.)

Lovely story!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was wonderfully WAFFy. clap hail
Bob

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I really liked the ending there! laugh I prefer to think that Clark was so carried away by their kiss that he forgot to stay in contact with the ground, since gravity is optional for him! laugh I Lois's arms, kissing her, his soul took flight and took his body with it! clap

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Saskia!

Just dropping in to say real FDK will take a few days smile

Michael wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
This was a very sweet fic.

I like how Clark allowed Lois room to grow instead of just telling her how she should be. The only reason that Lois decided to give the holidays a chance was because she wanted to. She was the one who invited friends over for Christmas Eve. She was the one who bought enough food for a feast, even though she would be alone.

(She was the one who spied the mistletoe and decided to give kissing a try. I noticed that she never even mentioned the mistletoe. Of course, I also noticed that she had a few glasses of holiday cheer as well. I think she really wanted to kiss him, but having the inhibitions numbed paved the way.)

She wanted to get past her childhood wounds and that's why she did.

Clark also takes a solid lead, as well. He's the one who "asked" Superman to fetch Lois for him. He's the one who came up with the idea for Lois' Christmas gift.

I enjoyed this one a lot.

Elisabeth

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Wonderful! Very sweet!

Carol

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I loved it! Thanks, Saskia!

The star from Season's Greedings is one of my favorite things in the whole series - I love that you made it a focus in your story. Your descriptions were wonderful. I could picture every scene. Christmas in Smallville was a great idea. I'm so glad you saved Lois from her lonely holidays! I also loved the revelation. I'm a sucker for a clever revelation. I was glad Lois decided not to give him grief until later!

It was a funny coincidence that we were writing for each other. It worked out great!

Thanks again!
Amber

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wonderful story! thumbsup

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
awww! Sas, this was sweet beyond words! smile

Snow, Christmas and Clark -- I agree with Lois, this totally makes for the best holidays. laugh

Thanks for posting! Definitely gave me the warm and fuzzies. thumbsup

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He smiled at her as they rounded a corner. "Work. Perry asked me to cover the Thanksgiving parade this year. Something about my talent for making a standard boring story come alive. And there was something about Elvis as well."
He’s a victim of his success. Actually, he was since he’s created Superman laugh

Shame he was working, maybe she could have... No, that would be a bad idea.
Yes?

And it wasn't as if there was nothing else they could talk about. Like why he kept disappearing on her.
Good topic laugh

He probably didn't know how to make amends when he obviously wasn't ready to tell her the truth.
Hmm…

"Actually, I have plans of my own. I invited Jimmy and Perry over, and I'll prepare a meal for them," she explained.
/ignores Lois’ dinner from S2/ Does she want to kill them? smile1

But he was her country hick.
razz

It was just as sweet, magical and mind blowing as the fist one. Since she didn't want it to end, she started to move closer to Clark when she suddenly noticed her feet were no longer touching the ground. She opened her eyes without breaking the kiss and saw that, indeed, they were floating several inches above the floor.
rotflol

The End
What the…?

So, now I can’t help but wonder if Clark even noticed what he did laugh

What a sweet story, Saskia smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm so sorry I didn't respond to all the lovely comments sooner. frown They really made me happy. I hadn't written in so long, so I was really nervous about how it would be received. But now, with this feedback, I'm ever so glad to have participated in this ficathon. jump

So I want to thank everyone for their nice and sweet words and for having taken the time to tell me your thoughts. You all made me smile. And it gives me hope for my future writing. wink

Thanks again, y'all.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I also am glad that you participated in the fic-a-thon.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard