Print Thread
#59539 01/10/09 07:11 AM
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Very interesting turn of events, =) I can't wait to see how Lois responds to her bodyguard...

Sara "Lieta"
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Sorry to get off schedule because of holiday travel (no internet where I was). Back on schedule, so let me know what you think.

Labrat is keeping up the TOC (thanks Labrat) at:
Reflections TOC

Max

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Again, a very interesting chapter. I sure wonder who the 'Lena' is that Clark failed to rescue.

It was fascinating to see how Lucy seemed to approve of Clark's interest in her sister. In fact, I'd say she did her best to play match-maker for them! (That was a fun Freudian slip of hers about Clark 'sleeping with Lois', by the way!)

The whole atmosphere of the chapter seemed charged and mysterious. Clark ordered a cab, but no cab arrived. He extended his hearing to listen for intruders, but could hear only an alley cat - and Lois's soft breathing and heartbeat. It was as if the whole world was cold and deserted, and Lois was the only thing in it that was really keeping Clark warm. Well, Lois and the sun, of course!

Looking forward to seeing how this will play out!

Ann

M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Originally posted by TOC:
I sure wonder who the 'Lena' is that Clark failed to rescue. Ann
Chapters 1 - 4 go through the whole story of Lena. I included the TOC above so you can go back and see why Clark is the way he is.

Max

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Lois talks in her sleep- the girl never stops.
The cab not showing was creepy, but this is the big city- these kind of delayes, and mixups happen all the time. No need to worry...

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet chapter with Clark taking care of Lois. And Lucy´s reaction to a pertner was hilarious clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
For some reason, the sight of her sleeping was very soothing to him. It made him feel like all was right in the world. With his enhanced senses he could hear the gentle rhythm of her heartbeat echoing in the room.
It should bother him that he was starting to like working with Lois, but it didn't.
As Clark studied the picture, he noticed that he saw his own face reflected in the case of the curio. His face seemed to hang there, next to hers. For some strange reason, it made him think how nice it would be to have a real partner. Someone he could confide in... someone who he could lean on when life caught up with him.
Clark's making a valiant effort to try and ignore his feelings, but it's already a lost battle for him. It's obvious his heart belongs to Lois. I hope she can help him to heal. [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard